36’ 2020 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34R ...
36’ Beautiful RV!! Can sleep 8!
As of 8/29, approximately only 1,300 miles on the RV!
**If you are interested in my RV, inside damage protection is required $69.**
Dropoff and pickup available based on our schedule
Both beds will have ...
We got this amazing RV in February 2020 and fell in love with it immediately. We have camped in it b...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Windsport
- Model - 34R
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 36.0 ft
- Height - 146.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V10
- Seatbelts - 8
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 11.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 26,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 22,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 4,000.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Please no cooking in the RV with foods that linger in smell. We have a 22” tabletop griddle with stand that be used in this case. Damage to grill $100 / lingering smell $100
- No pets under any circumstances. $500 if found out pets were inside.
- No smoking within 15 feet. $500 charge if comes back smelling like smoke.
- There will be a $100 dumping fee if you don’t do it yourself and flush as well.
- I expect the rv to come back clean and gas up as we left it. Excessive dirty charge of $120. Gas charge if not equal to how we gave it to you.
On our driveway. Able to be plugged in.
Feel free to take it south for the winter to keep it out of our winter months! :)
BIG discount negotiable
Rates & Availability
$46.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.