2020 RV ''Avengers'' Pet Friendly & We Delivery
The perfect camper for any adventure! Great for the weekend getaways and even extended vacations! We offer Delivery & Setup to take the work out of your trip and get you right to enjoying your outdoor adventure. The RV will be set up an...
Very nice to meet you! Our family is always focused on being outdoors and enjoying all that nature h...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Prime Time RV
- Make - Avenger
- Model - 26DBSLE
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 9
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Height - 128.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,667.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,458.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,209.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 PIN
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
Antonio made my first camping experience a delight. He was patient with me during drop-off and explained how everything worked. Great communication throughout the process. The camper itself was in pristine condition and fully stocked with everything I could need.
Great experience and trailer had everything we needed! First time using RVShare and overall it was really good!
Enjoyed and Antonio was very nice
Overall great experience. Nice RV. Very Well equipped. Owner was easy to communicate with and helpful. I would highly recommend to anyone
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- *RENTERS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO 30 50 AMPS ELECTRICAL SERVICE - ANYTHING LESS AND THE CAMPER ELECTRICAL SYSTEM WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY!
- RENTER ASSUMES THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT THEY WILL HAVE ADEQUATE POWER AT THEIR CAMPSITE
- CAMPER'S GROSS WEIGHT IS 7,667 LBS AND HITCH WEIGHT IS 667 LBS. RENTER'S VEHICLE MUST BE ADEQUATE FOR PULLING CAPACITY AS WELL BE EQUIPPED WITH TRAILER BRAKING ASSISTANCE.
- NO MUSIC FESTIVALS
- RENTERS MUST EMPTY BLACK AND GRAY TANK PRIOR TO RETURN, OTHERWISE A $50 DUMP FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.