2021 Heartland Mallard 210RB
Our camper provides the perfect camping experience for a couples getaway or family trip! It comes with an incredibly comfortable RV King sized bed. Along with the bed, two kids or one adult could sleep on the fold out sofa. We used the sofa...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Heartland
- Make - Mallard
- Model - 210RB
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 45.0 gal
- Length - 22.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 6,900.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,270.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,598.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
The RV is perfect for a couples retreat. We enjoyed our experience and recommend renting this one.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- The black water tank must be emptied before camper is returned. A $150 fee will be charged if the tank is left at 1/3 full. A $300 fee will be charged if tank is left at 2/3 or greater.
- The grey water tank must be emptied before camper is returned. A $50 fee will be charged if the tank is left at 1/3 full. A $100 fee will be charged if tank is left at 2/3 or greater.
- No more than 4 people sleeping inside.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.