2017 Dutchmen Coleman Light 3015BH
Discover new places in the Coleman Light 3015BH. This camper peacefully sleeps 10 and contains a Bunkhouse ! 3 Bunk Bed(s), 1 Dinette Sleeper, 2 sofa bed(s) and 1 Queen bed help your family enjoy nighttime dream adventures too. And a master...
Go outside and explore!
Our family loves hiking , camping , and fishing.
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Coleman Light
- Model - 3015BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 7
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 2
- Length - 34.0 ft
- Height - 10.8 ft
- Gross weight - 7,600.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,169.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,431.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Absolutely awesome! It had everything we needed to make our stay great, and would absolutely work with them again!
Very clean, great experience
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- GOLDEN RULE - “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” - Please treat our investment (the RV) as if it were your investment.
- ABSOLOUTELY NO SMOKING OR DRUG USE ! Your ENTIRE security deposit will be held until remediation can be obtained. Whatever the remediation specialist charges PLUS a service fee of $100
- AWNING USE! Your ENTIRE security deposit will be held if any damage occurs to the awning until final cost of repairs can be determined. Absolutely no exceptions!
- PETS WELCOME ! Please advise as to the size, breed and age of your furry friend. If camping with pets - you will be responsible for making sure the unit is just as clean as you received it.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.