Adventures Await! 2020 Ford Transit "Evangeline"
Evangeline is a newly built 2020 Ford Transit AWD High-top Extended equipped with the highest quality latex foam bench seats that convert to a queen size bed, well stocked kitchen, bathroom with a composting toilet and shower, air conditio...
Cynthia and I live on the coast of Maine all year round and we love sharing this beautiful state wit...
- Acadia National Park, Maine
- Cape Cod National Seashore, Wellfleet, Massachusetts
- Mt. Washington Observatory Weather Station, Jackson, New Hampshire
- Boston Common, Boston, Massachusetts
- Cobscook Bay State Park, Dennysville, Maine
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Custom
- Make - Ford
- Model - Transit
- Class - Class B Camping Van
- Sleeps - 2
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Fresh water tank - 30.0 gal
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - EcoBoost
- Seatbelts - 4
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 32 gal
- Fuel consumption - 15.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 10,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 10,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 400.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 30.0 gal
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
My wife and I rented Evangeline for a week to see the fall colors in New England and experiment with living off the grid. All we can say is WOW. Peter has poured so much thought and care into building Evangeline; it was the most relaxing and enjoyable spontaneous trip my wife and...
We loved our recent adventures touring New England in this spiffy rig. Fun & easy to drive plus spacious and well equipped. Great communication from this well-organized owner who also has an easy-to-follow written manual.
Thanks Gail! You guys were super!
We were so excited to travel in this all inclusive Campervan! So happy to read…about the owners, it mentioned how much they love Maine and sharing the state, but a willingness to share this Campervan, too! Coming from a tiny camper, we were spoiled with all the great things in th...
Tammy and Ron were seasoned campers who certainly ran Evie through her paces! They were super-responsible, clean, and knowledgeable about how to get the most from an off-grid experience. They also made some nice suggestions for improvements (new coffeemaker!) that we really app...
It’s hard to find the words to describe this wonderful experience. My first time ever renting an RV and I was a little nervous about it but took a leap of faith. I saw this van on Outdoorsy and this site and not sure why I chose RV share over the other but after deciding to book ...
Wow Jennifer, that was the greatest review ever! Thank you so much for such kind words. I agree, Evangeline really is that good!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- * Proof of COVID vaccination or medical exception for adults required for rental. * All drivers must be at least 25 years old and must be listed on the contract at pick up.
- * Absolutely NO smoking, vaping, or drug use of any kind permitted. Smell or residue of any kind of tobacco product or drugs forfeits entire security deposit. * No music festivals or parties allowed
- * Although AWD and fully off grid capable, off-roading beyond maintained dirt roads is not permitted. No towing of any kind allowed. Hitch is only to be used with owner permission.
- * Travel Restrictions: Renters must share intended itinerary. No international travel permitted unless agreed to ahead of time. GPS is installed. Van must be returned in the same condition as rented.
- * Rental is contingent upon renters adhering to ALL rules and policies detailed in the The Owner Rental Agreement and the Users Guide.
Most folks are fine with dumping the waste water tanks and liquids from the composting toilet. Solids are more involved, so renters choose to use public bathrooms or restaurants, and save the van for emergencies only. IF YOU USE THE TOILET FOR SOLID WASTES YOU MUST HAVE IT CLEA...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.