2021 Rockwood Mini Lite 2509S
This camper is a hotel on wheels, is perfect for a family of 4, and sleeps up to 8. Has an indoor and outdoor kitchen, full bathroom, and electric awning, tongue jack, and stabilizers.
If you are taking this camper for your rental, you mu...
Susie and I are Airbnb super hosts looking to share our family camper with folks who like to get som...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Rockwood Mini Lite
- Model - 2509S
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 6,869.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,569.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,300.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin Round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
We rented this beautiful RV from Mitch to use over Thanksgiving at my sister's house. It was absolutely perfect - no need to drive to a hotel. The RV was like new and Mitch was so accommodating with time changes, etc. We would definitely use again.
Fantastic Experience! Mitch was super responsive to all my questions and concerns. I had a question at 830pm and he responded right away. Rented the trailer for my 80yr old mother so she could be at the house but not have to navigate our steep stairs. The trailer was warm, with...
Mitch was great! Excellent experience will rent again :)
Excellent Experience. If I need a camper again I will look for Mitch on rvshare
The most amazing experience with Mitch, from beginning to end! Could not have asked for any better!!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renter is responsible for ensuring that access to sites is clear. We do not deliver to cabins, lakes, beaches or other non-campground sites where vegetation touches tow vehicle/camper.
- If not renting at a campsite/campground with 30 amp electrical hook ups, renter understands that without a generator, air-conditioning and microwave will not operate.
- Renter is responsible for ensuring that tank levels are checked periodically each day to ensure tanks are not overfilled.
- Renter is responsible for ensuring that the awning, all vents, windows, doors and compartments are closed and secured in wind and rain.
- Upon return, all used utensils are to be cleaned and returned to there original locations and broom swept.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.