2021 Luxury for beginners! Fleetwood Fla...
Class A luxury for beginners as well as those who just want space but don't need the length of a greyhound bus. Your vacation experience with "Flo" is our paramount concern so we go above and beyond to make your rental a positive one. This ...
Todd and Jennifer began their RV adventure in 2021 while looking for (safe) ways to travel and spend...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Fleetwood RV
- Make - Flair
- Model - 29M
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Height - 12.5 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V8
- Seatbelts - 8
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 23,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 15,700.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,800.0 lbs
- Range (Stove)
- Slide Out
- Kitchen Sink
- Bathroom Sink
- Roof Air Conditioning
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
The Fleetwood flair 29M was the most excellent experience I had all year. The owner Todd gave a excellent demonstration and real informative about the entire vehicle
Thanks Keith I'm so glad you and the family had a great time! See you next time!
Absolutely awesome rental !
Thanks John all the best to you and the family! Hope to see you next year :)
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Festivals, large events, tailgating, or spectator events without prior approval.
- Stay off the roof of the RV - this is dangerous, and there are countless ways to do tremendous damage to the RV while on the roof. This also is specifically prohibited by your insurance policy.
- Anything included with the RV is yours to use, but damage to included gear could result in a claim against your security deposit. Beach use is fine, just try to get as much sand out as possible :)
- Use the awning at your own risk - this item is expensive and typically NOT covered by insurance in the event of damage.
- PLEASE do not exceed 70mph regardless of posted speed limits. Flo handles very well at 65mph. If you need more travel time, send me a text. Most likely I can accommodate earlier or later arrivals.
The purpose of the security deposit is to pay for any damages less than $1500 total. Anything greater than the security deposit will be run through insurance and the deposit will be used as the deductible. If an insurance claim is required the security deposit will be forfeited...
Rates & Availability
$40.00/day (sales tax not included)
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.