2021 Luxury for beginners! Fleetwood Fla...
WINTER 2021/2022 UPDATE: Flo is taking her winter rest from November 2021 to April 2022 when we anticipate the season to open. Please feel free to send us a message if you have special requests in the interim. Winter dates will be blocke...
Todd and Jennifer began their RV adventure in 2021 while looking for (safe) ways to travel and spend...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Fleetwood RV
- Make - Flair
- Model - 29M
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Height - 12.5 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Godzilla 7.3L V8 (new in 2020) 468ft/lbs torque!!
- Seatbelts - 6
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 15,700.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,300.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
2021 RV rental Florence
We had a wonderful trip and made lots of family memories. Something we’ve always wanted to do! This was the perfect RV for us to hit the road in. Everything was there and Todd was great to work with. I felt confident after a thorough walk thru, but was happy to know Todd was just...
Our family of 5 decided to rent Flo for an 8 night adventure, and we are so happy we did. It ranked as one of our top vacations! Todd has this thing stocked to the nines, with things we would've never thought to pack. It's seriously better stocked than our house :) Todd gave us a...
My family and I loved this RV and couldn't have been happier. Todd is a great guy and my overall experience with the RV was fantastic. It's fully loaded and was spacious enough for my family of four. I absolutely recommended renting from him!
This RV is truly like a airb&b on wheels. It had almost everything we needed for our trip already available to us. Even an ice machine! The ease of use for a first time RV user was amazing. We are hoping to take this RV out again for our annual camping trip next season. Todd...
Todd was one of the nicest and most helpful people I have ever interacted with, even outside of RV renting. His communication and helpful tips were outstanding from the start and continued through the experience. He was easy to talk to and it felt like we had known him for year...
Thanks Jeff for the kind words and I hope to see you, Jennifer, and the kids again soon! You guys were a pleasure to work with! -Todd
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Festivals, large events, tailgating, or spectator events without prior approval.
- Stay off the roof of the RV - this is dangerous, and there are countless ways to do tremendous damage to the RV while on the roof. This also is specifically prohibited by your insurance policy.
- Anything included with the RV is yours to use, but damage to included gear could result in a claim against your security deposit. Beach use is fine, just try to get as much sand out as possible :)
- Use the awning at your own risk - this item is expensive and typically NOT covered by insurance in the event of damage.
- PLEASE do not exceed 70mph regardless of posted speed limits. Flo handles very well at 65mph. If you need more travel time, send me a text. Most likely I can accommodate earlier or later arrivals.
The purpose of the security deposit is to pay for any damages less than $2000 total. Anything greater than the security deposit will be run through insurance and some part or all of the deposit will be used as the deductible. If an insurance claim is required the security depos...
Rates & Availability
$40.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.