2014 Open Range 305BH Lite
2014 Open Range 305BH Lite
- 2014 Open Range 305BH Lite
- Fifth Wheel
- Sleeps 7
- Length 35 ft.
Has 3 bunks and a queen air bed in the living area with a queen bed in the master! The living area has a huge wrap around couch, great for hanging out with family and friends! Outdoor kitchen so you can enjoy the outdoors while preparing your meals. 4 season package so you can use it later in the year!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 1:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
|Shower||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|AM/FM Radio||Slide Out|
|Roof Air Conditioning|
- $148.00 / nightly
- $754.00 / weekly
- $2,997.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Cleaning Fee: $35.00
- Re-Winterize Camper: $45.00
- Insurance: $19.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Linens: $0.00
- Black/Grey tank clean out: $100.00
- 5700 watt Generator: $35.00/night
- 3000 Watt Generator: $25.00/night
- Kitchware: $0.00
- 2004 Chevy 3500 Duramax: $100.00/night
- Projector/Outdoor Screen: $30.00
- No generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
THE NITTY GRITTY: We expect the RV be returned to us in the same condition as when you picked it up (empty black/gray water tanks, full gas tank, clean on the inside and out). Fees will be assessed if for some reason a renter is unable to return the RV in the expected condition. And don't worry, we'll walk you through the entire dump process. If you don't feel comfortable doing this on your own, its completely okay - just let us know so that we can plan to empty the tanks upon your arrival. The dump tank fee will be assessed, but its one less thing you'll have to worry about! WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE SMOKING POLICY. If you smoke near or in the RV, we will know and we will keep your deposit. If you have to smoke, please be at least 25' from the RV. We do not allow pets in the RV. We require all renters to review and sign a check out document that clearly defines the expectations of renter by the owner, documents the condition of the vehicle upon departure and serves as an agreement between owner and renter. Upon check in, the renter and owner will review the entire condition of the RV and compare it to the check out document. The document will also be used to make decisions about the return, or partial return, of the security damage deposit, and costs of any other damage assessed.
The RV was very nice and comfortable. It was also many items we did not have to pack. Kitchen items, utensils, cleaning supplies, towels and sheets. The owner dropped off the RV at the camp site and picked it up. It was very convenient.
Dustin & Nicole
Thank you for your awesome review and we look forward to working with you next year!