Family Fun on the Central Coast!
An outstanding Lance travel trailer for your next adventure!
In 2016, we listed our first travel trailer on RVshare and our time renting has been outstanding. Recently we did the once unthinkable and now have three trailers: a 2008 Thor So...
Growing up in the Central Valley, my family took every opportunity to camp on the Central Coast. As...
- Year - 2014
- Manufacturer - Lance
- Make - Travel Trailers
- Model - 2185
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 7
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 45.0 gal
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Height - 9.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight -
- Dry weight - 3,930.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7- ping round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - No
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Great family to rent from. Very accommodating very flexible. Will definitely rent this next year. My grandkids love the bunkbeds
Ashley and Josh were great! They really made it feel like a home. Communication with Ashley was great and answered any and all questions we had no matter how big or small. We had an amazing trip and can’t wait to do it again!
This our 2nd time renting from Josh and Ashley. I would 100% recommend them and will continue to rent from them on our annual pismo vacation !! Thank you
Ashley and Josh were great in delivering and picking up the camper. The camper itself was as-advertised. Very comfortable with everything we needed. Communication was timely and informative. I will likely try to rent this one again. Thanks.
The trailer was perfect for our family reunion. Josh and Ashley were wonderful and quick with the set-up and communication. The trailer had everything I needed and then some! It was a pleasure.
Excellent service, thoughtful, thorough, professional!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- After booking, we will send you a supplemental rental agreement which includes delivery location, occupant names and the following rules. It includes our personal information and requires yours too.
- If there is evidence of smoking, renter is subject to the additional cleaning fee of $500, plus potential forfeiture of the damage deposit, at the owners’ discretion.
- If there is evidence of a pet, renter is subject to the additional cleaning fee of $200, plus potential forfeiture of the damage deposit, at the owners’ discretion.
- Only RV-specific fast-dissolving toilet paper may be used. If there is evidence of other items in the waste tank, renter is subject to additional clearing/dumping fee of $100 and any repair costs.
- Failure to return the Honda 2200 generator is a fee of $958. The generator is not available for renters with an electric hook-up. Lost keys fee is $40. ---WE HAVE NEVER CHARGED ANY OF THESE FEES.---
Discounted delivery for our return renters. Possible discounted delivery for those renting Sunday to Thursday nights and/or four-plus nights.
- North Coast: Los Osos, Morro Bay, Cayucos, Harmony, Cambria and San Simeon
- North County: Paso Robles, Heritage ...
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.