New in 2017 motorhome. It has an outdoor "kitchen" with sink and mini fridge (no stove outside). It also has an outdoor TV perfect for the early risers of the family for watching the morning news/weather without disturbing others. The bathroom and shower is all contained in one room giving the master bedroom more privacy than most class C motorhomes! With a master bedroom slide out and a main living area slide out, you will have plenty of room to move around! The RV also comes equipped with Tyron tire bands (http://www.tyron-usa.com) on the front tires for added peace of mind for your family when you are traveling down the road.
This is our personal RV and we use it ourselves! We are not a business so we are selective in who we rent to. We only accept 10 day minimum rentals and we do not allow children under the age of 12. We have had too many previous renters with small children damage the RV. Thank you for your understanding!
Please answer these questions when inquiring about the rental
1. How many people will be in the RV?
2. Will there be children and if so, what ages (12 years old minimum)?
3. Any pets traveling with you? What size?
4. What is your destination in our RV? (We do not rent for concert venues)
5. Do you have full hookup campsites reserved? We don't rent for extended "boondocking" or "dry" camping.
6. Have you rented RV’s before or driven larger vehicles?
7. What do you and your spouse (if applicable) do for a living?
** We have a 10 night minimum
** We do require a signed contract before you leave in the RV.
** We have a 4:00 pm pick up & drop off time during the week. (We both have full time job responsibilities).
*** Key Features***
• Tyron tire bands (http://www.tyron-usa.com)
• Engine - Ford Chassis -Triton 6.8L V10
• Fuel – Gasoline, 55 gallon tank
• Freshwater tank – 39 gallon
• Black Water tank – 26 gallon
• Gray Water tank – 32 gallon
• Touchscreen AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® & Back-Up Monitor Dash
• Radio w/ Phone Mirror Technology for GPS
• 8,000-lb. Trailer Hitch with 7-pin Round Connector
• Maintenance-Free Rotocast Storage Compartments
• Large, Easy-Access Exterior Mega-Storage™ Compartment
• Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting
• Aluminum Running Boards
• Residential Vinyl Flooring Throughout
• LED Lighting Throughout
• Power Windows & Door Locks
• Smoke, LPG & carbon Monoxide Detectors
• Fire Extinguisher
• Coaxial cable for campgrounds with cable TV hookup
• Water & sewer hoses
• reference binder on the key RV systems and features.
* We have a Pick-up and Drop-off time of 4:00 pm during the work week. Please Inquire about flexibility
• Please have drivers licenses of all qualified drivers (picture taken of the license(s)
• Pictures taken of the RV prior to departure
• Thorough walk-through and instructions on operating the key systems
• Rental contract signed
• We give you the RV with a full tank of gas, please return it with a full tank of gas
• We will complete a thorough walk-through of the RV to inspect for damages. We understand that normal wear and tear will happen and we do NOT “nickle and dime” you for small scratches etc… If you want to do that walk-through with us, please feel free to do so
• The security deposit will be refunded by RV Share after we deduct any charges for excess mileage, excess generator use or damages. On the 3rd day after return, RV share processes the refund of the security deposit