RV Usage (no hookups, dry camping)
• All heaters run on 12 volts and propane. Heaters will last about 4-5 hours on a fully charged battery, at which point the batteries will go dead. You need to have a 110 supply at the campground, or a generator to use the heater at night. This would be the best way to insure that the trailer battery will not run down during the night. Plug in your tow vehicle to your trailer and run your vehicle for approximately two hours to recharge the batteries if you have no other source of charging.
• If the battery goes dead the refrigerator will not work, nor any other 12 volt-controlled appliance. If your tow vehicle does not have a charging system for the trailer batteries or if you do not have 110 hook-up, you will need to take jumper cables with you. If you do have a charge system you will need to charge the batteries everyday by starting the tow vehicles engine and let it idle for about one to two hours per day. Unless the trailer batteries are being charged often they will go dead.
• If you do have a charging system on your vehicle remember to unplug your vehicle from the trailer when you are not charging, or the trailer will continue to draw juice off the tow vehicle’s batteries and your tow vehicle batteries may go dead.
• Do not travel with the bunk bed in the down position. If you travel with it down the bunk doors may swing open and break.
• No Awnings allowed to use, sorry
Kitchen: Microwave, Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Sink, Counter-tops, and Table
Bathroom: Toilet, Shower, and Mirrors.
Carpet/Linoleum: Must be swept, no stains left.
If not done, $80 cleaning fee will be charged.
Advantage Caravans LLC maintains a smoke- and tobacco-free RVs. No smoking or other use of tobacco products (including, but not limited to, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff, or chewing tobacco) or other substances is permitted in any part of the RV leased or rented by the Company. All lessees are expected to abide by this policy in all respects while utilizing the RV.
If there is evidence of pets or smoking, you will be subject to an extra cleaning fee.
Also Remember to:
Fill RV fuel to above:____________
Or you will be charged $75 plus the cost to fill.
Fill propane to above:____________
Or you will be charged the cost to fill.
Dump the RV black and gray water tanks
Or you will be charged $50