Scott's Shadow Cruiser
Scott's Shadow Cruiser
- 2015 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 10
- Length 28 ft.
This Shadow Cruiser 280QBS is loaded with quad bunks in the back and a queen bed up front, with room for four or more to sleep in the dining/living area. *** Please expand description for vehicle towing requirements and rental time conditions. ***
Comfortably sleeps 6-7 adults and 3-4 children (or a couple more shorter adults) on the furniture, with room for a playpen. (We've even woken up to a couple of extra cousins in sleeping bags on the floor!)
A/V system includes TV that swivels to face living space or master bedroom and a fully contained Bluetooth/DVD/CD/MP3/AM/FM stereo with indoor and outdoor speakers.
- Dining table seats six, converts to bed (best for those under 5' tall)
- Leather couch folds out to an almost "full" sized bed (best for those under 6' tall)
- Secondary dining area/game table for up to two adults or four kids
- Wide, adjustable powered awning can cover one or two picnic tables next to the trailer
- Air conditioning (A/C unit will work on a 15A/120V circuit if it's the only thing on; running anything more requires switching to fan only or using 20-30A/120V circuit)
- Propane fridge/freezer (AC temporarily unavailable)
- Second, outdoor kitchenette with electric (AC only) mini fridge
- Dual propane tanks
- Dual batteries
- LED lighting
- Plenty of storage for a week's worth of camping (food & clothing)
- AC/propane water heater
- 40 gallon fresh water tank, 20+ gallon black & gray tanks
- Main area slide-out creates roomy living space comfortable for about 8 people (dining, entertaining)
- Full service hookups (power, water, sewer, satellite, off-air/cable TV)
- Crank-up TV antenna
- Hitch included with rental (load distribution/anti-sway assembly)
** Your vehicle must be able to tow a minimum of 6000 lbs comfortably. This is at the top end of most half-ton vehicles (150/1500-series pickups, Expedition, Yukon, Suburban, etc.). We have towed it multiple times with our 2008 Expedition EL, but it struggles up really long hills. Three-quarter and one-ton trucks, vans, and SUVs (250/2500, 350/3500) fare much better.
** Your tow vehicle must be equipped with a brake controller and 7-pin RV power plug. Brake controllers range from $50 to $200 at most auto parts stores, and many vehicles come pre-equipped with a wiring harness adapter to make installation pretty straightforward.
*** Rental time is the time the trailer is out of our hands, not the duration of your trip.
*** Rentals are counted as per night, with pick-up/drop-off/delivery times generally scheduled between 4-10 p.m. on weekdays, most any time Saturday, and after 1:00 p.m on Sundays. (As a general rule, we clarify hand-off times before the rental is finalized.) We reserve the right to pro-rate for partial days. For example, an 8:00 a.m. check-out on day 1 and 10:00 p.m. check-in on last day could cost an additional 33% of the daily rental fee.
*** To guarantee availability for an "early" pickup or delivery (any time before 4:00 p.m. of the first day), you will want to include the night before in your rental.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 5:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 5:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|Slide Out||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $130.00 / nightly
- $770.00 / weekly
- $3,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 6.60%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Insurance: $17.95/day (sales tax not included)
Bryan is the Best! he is amazing and very friendly! we felt like family!
the RV was super nice and comfortable, and very clean, we had an excellent experience renting with Ryan! For sure I will rent from him again! I highly recommend this RV to anyone that wants to have a wonderf...
Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure to be able to help you guys on such short notice.