Luxury Motorhome Rental
Search For RV Rentals
Renting a Luxury Motorhome
RVing is a trend that started back in the early 1900s. Traveling by motorhome picked up so much steam in the first place was because people were attracted to the fact that they had features you would find only in your home while being almost as maneuverable as a car.
Today, people enjoy RV travels for the same reason. However, unlike the early years of RVing, people today don’t just want basic features and mobility. Nowadays, people want to travel in style. They want an RV that has the technology, comfort, and everything in between.
If you’re a family who wants to rent a luxury motorhome, this post is for you! We’ll find out a little about what a luxury RV is, which class of RV is best for your requirements, and where you can find the latest and greatest models, at the lowest prices!
Features of a Luxury Motorhome
Many people don’t necessarily think of an RV when they think of luxury. Many picture something like a bed, a sink, storage spaces, and maybe some nice seats. However, lots of RVs are even more luxurious than some cars or houses. Manufacturers are giving the people what they want and every year the models get more complex and closer to regular homes.
Some of the features you’ll find in luxury motorhome rentals are things like:
- AC systems: Not just the regular AC unit of a car, some RVs have massive AC systems modeled after residential units. Many of the new systems are extremely quiet, while at the same time being able to circulate air around the entire RV via easy and customizable controls.
- Solar panels: Many of the newest luxury models come stock with powerful solar panels on top of the unit. The computers are smart enough to provide charging power all day long, without overheating.
- Energy efficiency: The lighting systems on luxury RVs are quite energy efficient. LED bulbs come standard which emit cooler lighting, and costs much less than counterparts in the long run.
- Flooring: This is where some RV models get really luxurious. You have the option of choosing from multiple options of high-quality flooring. For example, units may come with wooden, or porcelain floors. Many veterans prefer the latter because of its classy look, easy cleaning, and it lasts long.
- Cabinets: Just as the flooring for some high-class RVs is very high quality, so are the cabinets. You can easily find options of premium wood, designed with elegance in mind.
- Entertainment: As far as entertainment is concerned, luxury RVs are unrivaled. You can rent a unit that comes with all of the latest technology to ensure there’s never a dull moment while on the road. Rent motorhomes that feature large flat-screen TVs, surround sound, Blu-ray players, and more.
- Overall quality: The overall quality of these kinds of rentals is noticeable from the second you look at it. From their masterpiece paint jobs with nano shield protection to their large awnings and interior details, everything about the quality of luxury motorhomes screams class.
Those are just some of the main features you’ll find on a true luxury motorhome. The features don’t stop there, however. Some models come with things so unique, you’d have to see them to believe.
Types of Luxury Motorhome
So we covered a little bit about what kind of fabulous features you’d expect to find in the fanciest of RVs. But, what class unit can you get in order to accommodate everyone in your family comfortably and make sure you’re getting all of the best features included?
For groups of at least four, there are three different types that can be perfect for what you’re looking for.
- A class RV - For families who want the biggest and best luxury motor coach rentals. These are the most extravagant models. The plus side of Class A units is that they come with the best features and are considered to be of the highest class. The negative side is that they’re the most expensive models and have the worst fuel economy.
- Fifth wheels - These are a great option for families who want almost as much luxury as an A class, but don’t want to spend quite as much. A plus side to fifth wheels is that they provide added mobility because you can unhitch it from your tow vehicle and be free to drive around. At the same time, if you don’t already have a suitable tow vehicle, having to rent one can be a negative.
- C class - If you want some luxury, but not enough to have to spend megabucks on a luxury motorhome for rent. The plus side for these is that they’re very mobile and comfortable. A negative is that they’re not usually quite as luxurious. But, they provide a good balance of price and features.
Where to Find the Nicest Luxury Motorhome Rental
If you’re ready to find the best luxury rentals in the industry, at the lowest prices, you’re in for great news. RVshare is the world’s largest peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace and we’ve got hundreds of options of A, C, and fifth wheel class units.
Finding the perfect model is convenient and fast. For example, let’s say you’re searching for luxury motorhome rentals in Los Angeles, San Diego, or Las Vegas. You’ll quickly find that among the three locations, there are over 1,000 choices of beautiful units!
On average, you’ll be paying about $200 for an A class rental per night. For a spacious fifth wheel, rates in the area start at about $55, and for the cost effective C class models, rates are about $50 per night, with a few models starting at one penny per night!
Traveling the country is amazing, but traveling in a luxurious and spacious RV is even better! Give RVshare a try and rent the most epic luxury motorhome at the best price!