It will come as no surprise that we’re #teamRV here at RVshare. It is our preferred way to camp, after all (hello A/C, comfy bed, kitchen, and bathroom!). We love it so much, we think everyone should give it a try! If you have been considering upgrading your camping experience and checking out RVing, we can help.
Elm Hill RV Resort in Nashville
RVshare is encouraging you to Go Beyond the Tent and try RVing! We’ve hidden a beautiful, fully stocked RV (which is rentable on our site) underneath a tent in Nashville’s premier Elm Hill RV Resort. This resort is located on a peninsula overlooking the stunning Percy Priest Lake. Why choose a tent when you can have all this?
RV Camping vs Tent Camping
Now more than ever, people are gearing up to hit the road for an RV vacation. We can’t say we’re surprised! At RVshare, we’ve found summer travel has already doubled since last year, and nearly 62% of travelers prefer RV camping to tent camping.
Camping in an RV allows you to have all the comforts of home, while still being immersed in the great outdoors. RVs beat out tents (in our book anyway) in comfort, convenience, and safety. Some benefits of RV camping include:
- Premium comfort: Get your shut-eye after a long day of exploring on a comfortable bed, not the ground or air mattress.
- Temperature control: Just because you’re camping doesn’t mean you need to be subjected to the elements – cool off in the A/C on hot days or turn up the heat in chilly evenings.
- Safe and secure: With locking doors and windows, you can have peace of mind knowing you and your belongings are safe.
- Kitchen cooking: Whip up wholesome, delicious meals on the stovetop or in the oven. Heat up a quick treat in the microwave. However you cook, an RV makes it easy and convenient. Plus, an area to wash dishes, too!
- Clean bathroom: Have access to your personal bathroom anytime you need it. Beats running across camp to the clubhouse or finding a spot in the woods!
- Full family fun: Entertainment abounds in an RV – TV, games, and radio can be used on rainy days, quiet evenings, or in between hiking adventures. Don’t forget your pup, either! RVshare has tons of pet-friendly RVs.
- Storage space: Pack light but don’t stress about storing items in the car, beside your sleeping bag, or in a secure box outside. Everything you need can be stored and accessed in the RV.
At RVshare, we make RV travel easy by connecting you to owners in your local area or travel destination. We offer the largest selection of trusted RV rentals in the country. Easily search through thousands of RVs of different styles and services offered, such as delivery and stationary rentals. If you want the comforts of home while getting up close and personal with the beautiful world around you, an RV rental is the best place to start.
Start searching for your perfect RV rental today! Check out these helpful articles:
- A Step by Step Guide to Renting an RV with RVshare
- How to Choose the Best RV Size for Your Trip
- The Basics of Operating an RV for First Timers
Why rent an RV with RVshare?
RVshare is the world’s first and largest peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace. We’ve been doing this a while! Our experience has allowed us to not only build up an inventory of units all over the country but to continuously improve our offering to our customers.
In addition to our easy-to-use platform, where you can filter your search to tailor your specific needs, by renting with RVshare, you will receive services such as:
- 24/7 Customer Support (which can be contacted online, phone 1-888-482-0234, or live chat)
- Included insurance
- Free roadside assistance
- Worry-Free Rental Guarantee (learn more here)
- Payment and fraud protection
With RVshare, you can also have the RV rental delivered to you. Once you agree upon a location with the RV owner (such as a campground), the RV will be delivered at the start of your reservation. They will also set it up for you, too! No need to stress about what to hook up where. Getting your RV rental delivered will save you time and make planning your trip even easier. After a quick walk-thru with the owner, you’ll be free to relax and enjoy your time in the RV.
List Your RV
Own an RV and curious about renting it out? We’ve got you covered. Here are some reasons you’ll want to list your RV on RVshare.
So how much money can you actually earn by renting out your RV? The short answer – those who list their RV on RVshare can earn up to $40,000 per year.
Of course, RV owners who bring in that kind of rental income invest time into their listings,
but you don’t have to make managing your RV rentals a full-time gig by any means. Even if you list your RV casually, you can earn an average of $16,000 per year! Learn how much you can earn here.
Easy to use platform
RVshare takes the guesswork out of renting your RV. Creating your listing is easy with step-by-step instructions, where you can customize everything from the details about your rig to how much you want to charge nightly. After adding a few photos, you’re all set to go!
Included insurance and secure transactions
All transactions are safe and securely housed within the platform, including conversations with your renters and transfer of funds. Additional peace of mind is provided through automatic insurance provided on each rental at no cost to you.
Access to a nationwide network of renters
RV vacations have exponentially gained popularity the last couple years. By using RVshare, not only will you be connected with millions of potential renters, you don’t have to worry about the legwork to marketing and advertise.
RVshare has a team of support experts who can assist 24/7 with any questions or concerns that may arise. There is also one-on-one training and coaching with our team of rental experts. They will help you rent out your RV and assist with setting up your listing, answering any questions you may have and offering guidance to help you be as successful as possible.
Whether you’re looking to rent or list your RV, we’re here for you. Visit RVshare.com today!