Roomy and light, meet Trailer Swift!
This Salem Cruise Lite 19DBXL (We call it Trailer Swift) is perfect to take your family camping. Why?
1) It's a bunkhouse. Room for the kids.
2) It's lightweight. At 4300 lbs dry, You can tow it with some SUVs and pretty much any truck. ...
My wife and I ❤️ spending time with our family and friends camping and enjoying the outdoors. Trai...
- Muncie RV Resort by Rjourney, Anderson, Indiana
- Sugar Creek Campground & Canoe Rentals, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Indianapolis KOA Holiday, Greenfield, Indiana
- White River Campground, Cicero, Indiana
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Salem Cruise Lite
- Model - 19DBXL
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 3,127.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,355.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
This was a great experience. Chuck was so informative, kind and knowledgeable of the camping industry. We will definitely rent from him again.
Trailer Swift made for a great family camping trip. Chuck was very good to work with. An excellent communicator who is genuinely interested in you having a great experience.
Very nice very clean camper with great pickup/drop off location. Take care of Chuck’s camper as if it was your own, and enjoy GREAT customer service and flexibility not available from other renters. Seriously…this is the perfect mid-size camper!
Glad you liked it Jim! You were awesome to work with!
Chuck did a fantastic job delivering and setting up the RV for us so we could have a great weekend.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Please bring your own bedding and linens
- Must have brake controller if towing
- Must empty and clean tanks before returning. Additional fee charged if not done.
- Absolutely no smoking in my trailer. If I smell cigarette smoke, the deposit is forfeited.
All necessary RV hookup equipment (hoses, levelers, etc)
Basic Kitchen utensils and cookware.
Griddle cook tools.
Keurig Style coffee pot.
Septic Safe Toilet Paper
Collapsible trash receptacle.
We do not provide bedding or linens.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.