2019 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite
This beautiful super clean camper is ready for you to make memories in. We will deliver for you - setup - and pick up the camper within a 2 hour radius of Owensboro, KY. Fee is based on rate x mileage. Fully Stocked with linens and pillo...
Hi we are The Bakers. We have enjoyed many years camping and are excited to share our love of the g...
- Diamond Lake Resort, Owensboro, Kentucky
- Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph, Santa Claus, Indiana
- Axtel CAMPGROUND, Rough River, McDaniels, Kentucky
- Canal Campground, Grand Rivers, Kentucky
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Flagstaff Classic Super Lite
- Model - 831CLBSS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 60.0 gal
- Length - 35.0 ft
- Height - 136.0 ft
- Gross weight - 11,243.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,860.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 8,140.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 60.0 gal
- Length - 35.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Rear Vision Camera
- Fire Extinguisher
This is a very nice camper. The camper was delivered to the campground and set up completely. Eve was very helpful as we worked on the booking process Eve let us come and stock the refrigerator on the morning they were going to deliver the camper to campground that was a big help...
Thank you so much - you guys were excellent to work with and accommodate - Welcome back any time
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Please be up front and honest if you intend to take the camper to a festival or any riding event that will or could involve a muddy/dusty environment and we can discuss the terms of the rental
- If you rent a generator it will be delivered full and will be expected to be returned full
- If running both A/C units you must have a 50 amp receptacle to avoid damages to the units. 30 amp will run 1 A/C unit
- The camper will be expected to be returned in the same condition it was delivered to you. If it is not additional charges will be applied.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.