Palen's Pull-behind w/bunk house! Let’s ...
You are bound to have an unforgettable trip in our camper. It has all of the basic amenities of home, with the camping feel. We will provide linens, basic kitchen utensils, coffee pot and filters, games, camping chairs, a fold-able cot for ...
Hi there! My name is Allie and I have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children who I love to be ...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Wildwood X-Lite
- Model - T221BHXL
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Length - 26.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,839.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,500.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - Bumper
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Pets must be crated while in the camper. There is room at the foot of the bed for a large kennel. This rule is expected and appreciated.
- May return with full black tanks for a $100 fee.
- When dumping the black tanks please run the tank sprayer.
- Please return with all surfaces wiped, tubs and sinks cleaned out, garbage dumped and please sweep clean. If camper is not tidy upon return- there will be a $100 fee.
- When traveling- Murphy bed MUST be in the DOWN position. If you travel with it stored the BOLTS WILL BREAK and the repair cost will be removed from your deposit.
Hitch cannot be raised past the maximum raise line. If you do it will result in a blown fuse. (Will walk you thru this before check out). If fuse is blown we will have extra for you to use but will result in a $20.00 fee.
Return as tidy as it was when picked up. Wipe down surfac...
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.