2020 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite -RV Goldie
Fully Equipped! We use our motorhome like our home on wheels, literally equipped with everything we have from home. Full kitchen - plates and bowls, flatware, glasses, cups, cookware and utensils, toaster, coffee maker, Comfortably sleeps 7...
We love RV-ing so much that we are starting to manage not only our RV but also our friend's RV's as ...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Freedom Elite
- Model - Freedom Traveler A32
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 33.3 ft
- Height - 12.3 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V10
- Seatbelts - 6
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 8,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,000.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 33.3 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
The RV was in very good shape, drove well, and was very comfortable for our family of 4. Steve was accessible and helpful during our trip. We definitely recommend learning and practicing the electrical functions of the RV before taking off (the slide, the generator, the loft bed,...
Thanks for writing a review about Goldie, you were awesome renters and Im glad you had a great time. Yes. I agree, having a quick practice before setting off is never a bad idea. Hope those videos we sent you also helped :-)
Just let me know if you want to take ...
We had a fantastic time! Our kids ( age ranging from 9-14) are already talking about another RV trip. The owner is extremely helpful and responsive during our trip. The vehicle was very clean (including the different connecting hoses, etc). and it had all the amenities that we...
Thanks for the fantastic review. I agree with you, when doing this for the first time it can be pretty daunting. I still remember my first time. Glad you found the "How to" videos helpful. Im glad you watched them a couple of times, I try and make them short but fun....
Easy pickup and drop off.
Unbelievably memorable experience top to bottom! Steve, the manager of the RV was patient and courteous and gave us a full tour of the Rv and showed us exactly how to use it and was in contact with us with any questions we had. The actual RV is gorgeous, modern, and super spaciou...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- You return the gas at the same levels as you started your adventure, if we need to go to the gas station, we will have to charge you $8 per gallon MIN $40. The same with gas also applies to propane.
- Black and Gray tanks need to be emptied when you return the RV or we can do it for you for a fee of $150.00
- You acknowledge and accept these fees and conditions when you book with us.
- PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing the delivery option, the delivery fee covers delivery of the vehicle to your chosen location, eg. gas, tolls we may encounter along the way and finding our own way back.
- Delivery does not include us picking up the vehicle at the end of your trip. If you wish to have us pick up the RV, please let us know so we can send you a separate invoice for that.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.