2021 Dutchmen RV Coleman Lantern Series 263BH
Great for Families!
Everything is ready for you - just bring your cloths and food.
New Colman Lantern has queen bedroom and full size bunks for adults and big kids, the couch and table make beds perfect for the shorter family members!
We're a large family who enjoys camping! We love exploring new places, easy hikes, and finding antiq...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Coleman Lantern Series
- Model - 263BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,600.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,599.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,001.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 2' hitch receiver
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Excellent. No complaints.
Very accommodating host!
I would highly recommend Erin. She was very pleasant to work with. She was familiar with the campsite and staff which made for a seamless delivery and setup experience .
Fantastic rental! Very clean and they even gave us s’mores to enjoy during our trip. Will definitely rent again!
Great RV experience. No complaints.
We appreciated the immediate correspondence and responsiveness of the owner family as well as their personalities. They were very patient with us from the start
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- -Have fun -No smoking -No pets
- -Don't hang things from the awning -Empty the dump tanks -Please return trailer clean
- -If something happens let us know sooner rather than later -No tailgating, race tracks, or boon-docking (site must have water and 30 amp power hookups) -Make memories
- To secure this rental, it is required that all renters sign our supplemental rental agreement at key exchange.
- When you pick up the RV, we will complete a pre-rental orientation of the RV that will take about 30 minutes to 2 hours, type of pickup/delivery, and prior experience with travel trailers.
Included in the rental are All setup necessities: outdoor rug, 4 camp chairs, coffee pot & filters, Bed linens, 8 pillows (in protective covers), bath towels, wash cloths, hand towels, kitchen towels, plates, cups, eating utensils, cooking utensils, pots, pans, cutting mats, ...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.