Escape to Altitude with EttaRae the RV
**The calendar is blocked out as Jeff and I are traveling the country in EttaRae currently....but don't hesitate to email me about the dates you are looking at! We are happy and excited to share EttaRae with guests!
**Please do not hesitat...
Hello from Jeff and Tracey :). We are a couple whose wedding and honeymoon plans were impacted by th...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Moab, Moab, Utah
- Eleven Mile State Park, Lake George, Colorado
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve, Colorado
- Zapata Falls Campground, Mosca, Colorado
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Aerolite
- Model - 213RBSL
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 52.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Height - 11.8 ft
- Gross weight - 6,600.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,545.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,054.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin round flat blade
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 52.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
This was our third time renting a travel trailer; once several years ago from a local trailer rental agency in Denver, and twice through RV Share. This was by far our best experience. We rented EttaRae for a month to drive from the Denver area to Marblehead, Massachusetts and b...
Dan and Nanci!
You were our first long rental, 33 nights, and I know Jeff and I wanted your experience to be beyond awesome and totally different than your past experiences with long term rentals! We are so happy that you had that! We welcome you back as guests of EttaRae any ti...
If you’re a renter, you don’t need to look any further. Rent this RV. This one. The one you’re looking at right now. EttaRae. Look no further. I’ll explain why this is the RV for you. I can’t imagine a more seamless renting experience. From the pick up, to the drop off, to the cl...
Hello Thaddeus and Family!!!
Jeff and I are so very appreciative of this absolutely amazing review! We are just so honored that you picked EttaRae for your first RV experience, and we hope that this clarified some questions you had as we know you are looking to buy a travel tra...
What a wonderful experience. Tracey was on top of every question we had prior to the trip and communications throughout were spot on. I highly recommend anyone thinking of renting Ettarae to do so without hesitation. The RV is perfect for either a weekend getaway or a longer tr...
Dave and Rebecca! And Pups!
It was truly so wonderful meeting you! You inspired us with your work regarding rescue animals and it really was a joy getting to know you both! I am so happy you all had such a wonderful time! Truly, you picked the PERFECT weekend to venture to Color...
It was a pleasure to work with Tracey and Jeff. Both were very helpful to our questions. We rented the trailer due to its layout as we might buy a similar trailer. We loved it as did our two dogs. Would have liked to have spent more time out glamping in Etta Ray. Highly re...
Thank you so much, Eric and Nancy, for this wonderful review. I so enjoyed meeting you and your rescue pups! They are adorable! Hopefully for your next camping trip the winds of Colorado will be much kinder, and you can enjoy that kayaking adventure! Jeff and I wish you the very ...
The Camper was awesome! It is a great size, very clean, the bed was super comfy and it has a full size shower which was sooo nice! Tracey was very helpful and extremely easy to communicate with. She is a very bubbly person and was a really great host and answered all of our quest...
Hi Nick and Kelsie!
Thank you for this awesome review, it is so appreciated, it truly made me smile, and it was just as wonderful meeting you both with pup 🐶! Thank you for taking beautiful care of EttaRae and we truly hope to see you as guests again for the 2022 season!
First off let me say I’m like everyone else and never take the time to actually do a review but Tracey was so great I felt that it was needed. I would not hesitate to rent from them again everything went absolutely perfect. They had great communication, the camper was just as exp...
Thank you so much, Tim, for breaking away from tradition and leaving this amazingly detailed review🙂! It is so appreciated!!!
You and your brother were such great guests (left the place just spotless and had fantastic communication!!!) and, truly, it was such a joy meeting you...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Welcome Letter and User's Manual: these will be provided well in advance via email. Please acknowledge receipt via RVShare email, that you have read both, and you fully understand content.
- Destination, Dry Camping/Hookups, Tow Vehicle/Hitch/Brake Controller, RV/Towing Experience, Bringing Pet/Type, Working Cell Phone #, and All Driver's on Insurance: please provide info after booking.
- Renters are responsible for returning both propane tanks full (each between 48-52.5 lbs). Tanks are weighed upon return. A penalty fee of $10 PER gallon (max 14 gallons) will be charged.
- Renters are responsible for emptying, dumping, AND flushing black, grey, AND fresh water tanks, AND hoses. If not done, we have to pay a mobile pump service; the $150 penalty fee covers this.
- Load leveling hitches (which we provide) for 1/2 ton's are about safety (yours and everyone on the road). If EttaRae is towed without this attached/fully installed the full deposit will be forfeited.
****Pick-up/Drop-off times are flexible.
****We do not want to have to charge any negative fees when the RV is returned and will work with you to remedy the situation that day. Things that automatically forfeit the deposit: 4/20 use, smoking of any kind, animals without prior kn...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.