Bonnie! Still Practically New & Ready 4 Glamping!
We offer flexible drop-off/pick-up DELIVERY times except we do not pickup or deliver after dark for everyone’s safety. We will work within your schedule, otherwise.
New upgrades for 2023 camping season! ...
We are fairly new to RV’ing but are excited to share our new 2021 and 2022 Rigs. We think the RV’s w...
- Three Springs Campground, Corinth, Kentucky
- Northern Kentucky RV Park, Dry Ridge, Kentucky
- Big Bone Lick State Historic Site, Union, Kentucky
- Mounds State Recreation Area, Brookville, Indiana
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label
- Model - 26DBHBL
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 10
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 35.0 gal
- Length - 31.6 ft
- Height - 10.7 ft
- Gross weight - 7,725.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,930.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,795.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 35.0 gal
- Length - 31.6 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Rear Vision Camera
- Fire Extinguisher
The whole experience was great. Jonathan and Brenda were very flexible and thorough with the drop off/ set up process. The unit was beyond what we expected. The kids loved the basket of goodies they left after setting up. We will definitely be renting from them again.
Great RV for our camping weekend. Jonathan and Brenda were super hosts and made our trip easy!!
We had an absolutely amazing experience. Jonathan and Brenda really went out of their way to make sure we had the best stay possible; even returning to our site to deliver extra waters, paper towels and coffee. The RV slept everyone quite comfortably. Highly recommend.
We could not have been happier! This camper is beautiful and Jonathan and Brenda are wonderful! They delivered and set up the camper and we were blown away by the set up and the little details that made our camping weekend special! We are looking forward to renting from Jonath...
This rental was incredible in every way. The owners communicated every step of the way and were incredibly accommodating, gracious and personable. Plus the camper itself was beautiful, clean and comfortable. One small suggestion: the lighting system was hard to figure out. So an ...
Had a great time using John and Brenda's camper!
Jonathan & Brenda
Thank you Daniel! We really appreciate the care you took towing our RV! We look forward to renting to your family again in the spring!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Full service (Electric, water, sewer) campground rentals only. Hookup requirements may be negotiable but then the generator rental, and portable gray water dump cart will be a required fee.
- Tow vehicle should be 3/4 ton truck or higher, i.e. RAM 2500, Ford F250, or better. Vehicle must be able to tow 11000 lbs or greater and have towing features on the truck.
- No events/parties allowed at the campsite or in the RV. No smoking or vaping allowed. Evidence of it will forfeit the return of the deposit.
- Maximum weight allowable in top bunk is 150 lbs. Please consider this weight limit when deciding on your sleeping arrangements.
- Please use only the supplied cleaning products for cleaning or deodorizing the RV. No perfumes or colognes should be used. Absolutely no burning candles or incense inside the RV.
We offer flexible delivery and pickup times.
Thank you for renting with us! We know you will LOVE this glamping camper!
We have a list of many additional OPTIONAL upgrades and add-ons to make your camping trip easier on you. We will share the entire list upon request. But ple...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.