Luxury Off/On-Grid Modern City Bus, Tub ...
Capable of being fully off-grid with full solar power that simultaneously runs air conditioning, washer/dryer, and outlets.
Also equipped for full 30/50 amp electric and water hook ups.
Double slide outs provide 4 feet extra space in com...
We are Erick & Krystle Lopez, lovers of travel, people, food and art! We converted this city bus...
- Year - 2008
- Manufacturer - Gillig
- Make - Gillig
- Model - Low Floor
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 100.0 gal
- Length - 40.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - No
- Engine - Cummins
- Fuel type - Diesel
- Fuel capacity - 127 gal
- Fuel consumption - 7.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 33,600.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 32,600.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,000.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Electric Generator
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 29
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Please treat this bus with high respect. It is our home away from home & we built every piece, screw, wire etc from scratch ourselves. We love to share it with others & expect it back the way it left
- Use safety precautions when using the ladder & rooftop deck. You understand that there is not a railing around the deck and you use these amenities at your own risk.
- No permanent staining liquids or solids (i.e. nail polish, permanent markers, dyes, etc) to be used inside the unit
- Renter is responsible for ensuring the unit is locked and secured at all times when not occupying the unit.
Rates & Availability
$36.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.