Beauty!32’ Fleetwood WIFI NetFlix Disney...
READY FOR THIS WEEKEND!!! Inquire!!!
Ask about DISCOUNTS for longer usage or immediate availability!
Travel in Style!
Tailgate like a Winner!
This gorgeous 2017 RV will complement your needs!
3 flatscreen TVs
The RV may not be taken...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Fleetwood RV
- Make - Flair LXE
- Model - 31W
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 60.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 144.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Ford V10
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 14,999.0 lbs
- Range (Stove)
- Slide Out
- Kitchen Sink
- Bathroom Sink
- Roof Air Conditioning
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
We had a fantastic experience and would rent again. Owners responded promptly to all texts and calls. It came almost fully provisioned with beach chairs, gas grill, cleaning supplies, and everything you need for cooking. RV was very clean and reliable. Their YouTube videos explai...
Thank you Win! You were a pleasure to rent to and we would be happy to serve you again in the future!
Great first time RV experience
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- 1) No smoking or pets 2) No towing 3) Children must be under adult control to avoid damages to the RV. Children must not operate any mechani*** of the RV.
- 4) RV will be provided with 3/4 full propane tank, empty gray and black tanks, full gas tank, full fresh water tank. RV must be returned with these same levels which are noted in paperwork.
- 5) Awning can’t be used. 6) RV & linens must be returned in clean and tidy condition. RV must be returned or deposit will be lost.
- 7. RV may not leave the United States. Therefore it may not travel into Canada or Mexico or any other foreign country at any time. 8. Sometimes Departure or Return times can be negotiated in writing.
- 9.When opening and closing sliders, make sure that nothing is in the way on the inside or outside of RV. Don’t put any weight (persons or baggage) on any slider while slider is being moved in or out.
RV must be returned in the clean condition that it was given. The $75 prep fee covers laundering linens, general sanitizing, replacing basics (TP, paper towels, hand soap, cleaning products, etc). If additional cleaning is required $200-$500+ will be deducted from the security d...
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.