2005 Dolphin Motor Coach Dolphin A
White exterior with custom vinyl graphics. Only 18000 miles, ALL new Michelin tires 2020, rides nice and quiet. Has tvs in the main cabin, bedroom, and outside. also has outside stereo slideout. outside shower hose, awnings, lighting...
- Year - 2005
- Manufacturer - Dolphin Motor Coach
- Make - Dolphin
- Model - A
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 80.0 gal
- Length - 34.0 ft
- Height - 12.6 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 496 Chevy Big Block EFI
- Seatbelts - 2
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 75 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 22,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 18,600.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,956.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Smoking in the RV Please.
- No pets in the RV unless they have prior authorization and have a carrier to be housed in. Pets are not to sit on the upholstery or bedding at any time.
- Not to be rented as a party bus. This is our personal RV that we are sharing.
- If something spills on upholstery or carpet, please clean it up quickly. There is a small shop vacuum in the rear passengers side outdoor compartment. Please treat our RV with kindness.
- Please do not climb up to roof. Roof surface is restricted to owner and maintenance personnel.
A local Tavern with good food, liquor, billiards, darts, horseshoes, and cornhole. Bands playing on most weekends!
Interior must be in like conditions as when rented: Vacuumed, surfaces wiped down, trash, food, drink and any debris removed. We will sanitize thoroughly between rentals.
Exterior and wheels to be free of any excess dirt (ex: mud, tar, etc...) other than usual road film and dirt...
Rates & Availability
$8.00/day (sales tax not included)
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.