- 2019 Forest River Cherokee 264CK
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 9
- Length 29 ft.
You can set out to just about any destination in this Cherokee 264CK travel trailer by Forest River. This model features plenty of room for your family kor you can even camp with a guest or two since there are double bunk beds in the rear. The slide out helps to maximize the floor space, and within the slide out there is a u-dinette where you can enjoy your meals and at night this area converts into additional sleeping space. The walk-in pantry allows you to stock up on all of the dry/canned goods that you will need for your camping trip. In the private front bedroom you will find a queen bed plus storage space with two wardrobes. Another convenience throughout this model are the two entry doors - now you can easily slip out for an early morning walk or run without waking any sleeping campers!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
|Electric Generator||Fire Extinguisher|
|Shower||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Slide Out||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|Range (Stove)||CD Player|
- $125.00 / nightly
- $775.00 / weekly
- $2,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 7.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Cleaning Fee: $30.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- No generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Brian was terrific! We had a smooth trip down the California coast and the RV was more than adequate for our family of 5. The kids loved the mood lighting and fireplace.
This trailer was beyond perfect for our trip! It was very modern and cute inside. It was a perfect size for our trip, it had plenty of room. The bunk beds were very comfortable. The owners are so nice and available if you need them. We had fun glamping!