Ulta-Lightweight Couples Retreat
Ulta-Lightweight Couples Retreat
- 2014 Venture Sonic 190
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 3
- Length 19 ft.
FYI if renting for 1 or 2 nights only there will be an additional fee of $100 do to time to prep the RV. Otherwise if you rent for 3 nights or more there is no additional rental fee. If you are a returning Couples Retreat renter we will apply a discount and a bottle of wine.
RECOMMEND booking at least 1 night more than what you plan on camping allowing you to not rush your trip giving you time to do the walk through, take rv to your home, load up and head out early the next day without being in a rush. Or come home unpack and prepare for bring the RV back.
Couples retreat has a collapsible dinette table that converts to a sleeping area for 1 additional adult or 2 children for a family adventure. Easy to tow Ulta-Lightweight (should be at least 6 cylinder) (Dry Weight 3500). Queen walk around bed with extra foam topper, Air and Heat to keep cozy, large bathroom & shower, TV/ DVD/ Radio... speakers inside and out with individual control. Powered awning with LED lights and step lights. Exterior Shower and additional cable/satellite hook ups. Bike rack for two (upon request). Microwave/convection oven, 2 burner stove and large RV frig.
Frig has an Auto switch for electric or gas needs. TWO propane tanks. Water pump works off both electric and propane. Loads of storage accessible inside RV and outside. This is a TALL RV meaning those 6" person will still have head room! FYI no generator provided!! Power cord is provided, battery, and two tanks of propane.
No smoking/vaping in the unit, any evidence of smoking/vaping will lead to a forfeiture of the entire deposit.
Vehicle able to tow 6,000 lbs and prior towing experience required, you will want to have a Electronic Brake Controller not just a tow pack. We do have a weight distribution system and spring bars to help. You will need a 2 inch hitch if you are going to use our system. You are welcome to use our system at no cost, safety first, but you will need to be able to connect a 2 inch receiver. We use a 7 pin connector, as this supports the breaking system and other signal requirements. If you need to adapt from our 7 pin to your 3 pin you will need to get an adaptor found at most Auto Motor sorts. There are photos to help show you how we hitch up.
Pick up time on Friday as early as 1pm (if you need sooner let me know so I can take off work earlier). If during the week Monday through Thursday and not a holiday pick up is after 5pm, if you need the RV sooner we can make arrangements just let us know what your needs are.
Drop off is normally after 1pm however just let us know what you'd like and we will adapt keep in mind others might be renting that same day you are returning so you must keep us informed if you are going to be late with your ETA and adjust as needed, if you return after 5pm an additional day will be charged.
You are renting from a Veteran (USMC), we are LDBT friendly, and we allow pets (limit 2).
Due to past renters and on advice of other RV renters we are including the below as a reminder that the Person on the Credit Card on file will be responsible regardless who is driving for fees and damages that could happen while renting, we are trying not to scare you away but want you to be aware of some areas that might be overlooked in the agreement as it is several pages:
-- Be sure to list all drivers to be covered as you never know what might happen
--As with any RV if you run the Air Conditioner at full strength the frig/freezer will not stay as cool unless you are running 50 amps.
--Do not drive with the propane tanks in the on position
--Beware of high winds and rain may cause damage to awning
--If you have to refill the propane after you have picked up the RV the cost is not reimbursable as we provide two full takes only.
-- Do not trade or replace the 2 propane tanks, battery, swear hose, power cord, power cord connector, carpet, tow pack for any reason. If they are stolen or go missing during your trip the card holder is responsible for reimbursement charges.
-- If kitchen supplies shown in photos going missing, broken it is up to the card holder to cover the cost of replacing them as well as any other damage inside and outside the RV
--Beware of trees and limbs that could cause damage to awning, roof, underbelly, and sides of the RV
--Raise all 4 legs (stabilizers)) prior to moving RV as this will cause damage to the stabilizers and RV
--Turn all items off in RV, plug into camp site, then using provided cable plug into RV. Prior to leaving bring in awening and turn off all powered items then unplug from camp site then unplug rv cable and store.
--RV should be clean inside and out as you received it condition
--Be aware of height if going through drive throughs or underpasses this unit is 22'10" in length, Width 90", and Exterior Height with A/C is 10'3".
--All items within RV are to be returned with the RV ie tools, kitchen, gear, chairs, etc.
--Once you pick up the RV and if you need to cancel early for any reason there will not be a refund.
--If returning RV later than agreed upon time there are additional fees. If picking up early there are additional fees. But as always keep in contact with us and we will do our best to meet your needs.
--There is a pet fee due to clean up.
--There are additional fees if black and gray tanks are not clean and emptied.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 4:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 4:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Shower||Roof Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||Range (Stove)|
- $125.00 / nightly
- $700.00 / weekly
- $2,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 1
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Kitchen Set, toilet paper, coffee pot, games, toaster: $0.00
- Cleaning/Restocking Fee/Propane Refill: $75.00
- Insurance: $17.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Dewinterize and Rewinterize: $100.00
- No time to return the RV we can pick up so long as it has been emptied to include the tanks at a charge of $2.50 per mile (50 miles out 50 miles back = 250.00). We will record the RV at the pick up point if there is any damage prior to pick up as well): $250.00
- $50 If you elect to use our linens (sheets, blankets, towels) there is a Linen Fee. You can elect to use your own, this is a queen bed and a twin fold down. Always pack an extra blanket!!: $50.00
- $250 Don't have a tow vehicle or limited on time. We can delivery and set up at a charge of $2.50 per mile (50 miles out 50 miles back = 250.00). We will record the RV at the pick up point if there is any damage prior to pick up as well): $250.00
- $300 Don't have time to Empty/Flush Black & Gray Tanks no worry we can do it for you.: $300.00
- $50 Cause Pets are part of the family we want you to bring them along (limit 2) however there is a Pet Fee and we supply spot cleaner just in case of an accident.: $50.00
- $400 Don't have time to bring the RV back within 100 miles, no problem we can empty the tanks and bring the RV back with advance notice.: $400.00
- $100 1 or 2 night rental fee: $100.00
- $200 Gray or Black tank clean out: $200.00
- Advanced Notice: at least 4 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 40 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
If you are wanting to rent less than 3 nights you will be charged a free of $100 regardless if renting 1 or 2 nights due to the amount of time put into setting up the RV for your trip. If you have fees after renting IE cleaning out blank tank there will be the fee for clean up as well as the Fee RVShare charges to process the payment.
This will be my 2nd year renting this RV from Cynthia and I'm so happy I found it. Having grown up camping with pop-ups and campers I know how easily things can tend to fall apart but she keeps this RV immaculate. I had no problem resting my head at night with my husband and 18mo...