My RV is Perfect for Your Next Getaway!
My RV is Perfect for Your Next Getaway!
- 2017 Thor Freedom Elite
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 10
- Length 31 ft.
This is the perfect family vacation home on wheels. Arrive in style with all the comforts of home.
$220/day (4-6 Days). $1365 /Week ($195/Day) $5270 /Month ($170/Day.)
(Includes 125 Miles Per Day)
Additional Miles Negotiable. (Please Estimate your miles.)
Generator 6 Hours Free Per Day, Excess Hours $5.00/Hr. (Negotiable)
We will Gladly Deliver the RV to you for a Fee (50 Mi max distance, one way), and include the price in your Quote.
CONTACT: When you contact me for a Quote, please:
1) Provide an email address
2) Tell me the city and State in which you reside.
3) Will you pick up or need delivery?
4) How many Passengers?
5) Pets must be discussed, What size & How many?
6) Tell me a little bit about your trip.
7) Estimate the miles you will drive.
8) Will you be staying at RV parks or Dry Camping and using Generator?
9) Are you going to a Special Event? If so, Where and what is it?
The Motorhome was equipped with:
" 6.8L V10 305HP 420 Ft Lb Torque Gas Engine
" 8K Lb Trailer Hitch (not available for renter use)
" Power Patio Awning w/ LED light System
" Touch Screen Dash Stereo w/ Back Up Monitor
" Cruise Control
" Ceiling Ducted A/C
" 6 Cu Ft Refrigerator/Freezer
" Double Bowl Sink
" 32" TV on swivel mount
" 32" exterior TV on swivel mount
" 13" TV/DVD Combo (in each bunk)
" Cable Ready
" Digital Antenna
" Onan 4000 Gas Generator
" 30 Amp Power w/Shore Line Power Cord
" Auto Shoreline to Generator Transfer Switch
" Emergency Start
" 12 Volt House Battery
" 6 Gal DSI/Electric Water Heater
" Outdoor Shower
" Indoor Shower
" 13,500 BTU Roof A/C
" Systems Control Center
" Bunk House slide out, convertible to breakfast/reading/work Nook
" Queen Master Bed
" Cab Over Double Bed
" Convertible couch (small double bed)
" Convertible kitchen table (small double)
" 3-burner Stove
" Dual Basin Sink
" All New Roof Top Vent Covers
Motorhome has 2 slides
SPECIAL EVENT RATES (Bike Rallies & Festivals)
CALL/TEXT FOR DETAILS 302-632-2059 or 302-233-4546
We look forward to helping your create fantastic memories!
Phil & Heather Vickery
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford E450
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||CD Player|
- $220.00 / nightly
- $1,365.00 / weekly
- $5,270.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- 125 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
We had a wonderful experience renting this RV from Phil and Heather. Phil took us over everything we could possibly need to know about the RV and how to operate it. He had us demonstrate our understanding and even had us take a short trip around the block to make sure we underst...
Heather and Phil are wonderful, and the RV was also great. Had a wonderful time, and a very pleasant rental experience.
Amazing experience. This was my first time renting an RV and it couldn’t have gone more smoothly. The rv itself was incredible. The owners were perfect.
This was a well maintained RV, and we had a great experience. We were the first time RV renter, and they went through both the outside and inside of RV patiently with us by answering any questions. They were also available by phone when we had tiny questions once we get to the ...