People love nature. It is the first thing they turn to in order to escape their busy lives and dirty city air. Sitting all day in the office negatively affects our health in more ways than we know. Sometimes a road trip is the best thing to regain our energy and increase our happiness.
But it takes a lot of planning. Where will you go? How will you get there? And how much time are you going to spend? These are just a few questions that you need to ask yourself if you want the trip to go smoothly.
An increasing number of people are turning to RVs for a more enjoyable road trip experience. It’s a brilliant idea because RVs can take you from mountain peaks to deserted beaches all in the comfort of a vehicle that includes a bed, a kitchen, and best of all…your very own bathroom.
Unfortunately, not everyone can afford a brand-new RV with a gleaming bathroom full of shiny fixtures. Don’t despair.
If your dream RV needs a little refreshment in the bathroom area, we are here to help!
With a little know how you can choose a brand-new RV bath sink and faucet that will have you rolling down the road in style.
Why is an RV Bathroom Sink Important?
Surely a bathroom is necessary when you go on a road trip. We all know the importance of washing our hands and brushing our teeth. An RV bathroom sink gives us a place to perform these tasks separate from the kitchen, which leads to good hygiene.
What Sink Should You Choose?
There are a few things to consider when choosing an RV bathroom sink.
- What design is the bathroom? Choose a sink that compliments your current color pattern or theme.
- There are many different materials to choose from such as ceramic, porcelain, plastic, and stainless steel.
- Some of these materials are more durable than others (stainless steel lasts longer than plastic).
- In some cases size does matter, so don’t pick an RV bathroom sink that is oversized or too small for your space.
- Consider shape. RV bathroom sinks can be round, oval, or even square.
What about RV bathroom faucets?
Acquiring the perfect faucet can be difficult. It not only has to look good and integrate with the existing décor, but it also has to function well. Here are a few things to consider:
- An LED-lighted faucet that changes color when the water heats up.
- Avoid sharp corners.
- A stylish design.
- The material is also important when choosing a faucet. They can be metallic or non-metallic, with clean crystal acrylic knobs, or with a shower hose integrated into the design (best for smaller RVs with no shower space).
- Try to pick the one that has high durability and will last you a long time.
- Make sure it fits your sink. A faucet that’s too tall or too wide may cause the water to splash.
- Decide if you want a single or double handle.
RV bathroom sinks and faucets can go a long way toward making your home on wheels more functional and enjoyable. With a little research and forethought, you can choose the best options for your needs.
Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to comment below!