2021 Braxton 17BH - Lightweight & Family Friendly
Hello, thank you for stopping by and checking out my listing.
I have a lightweight and family-friendly 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwacker 17BH travel trailer, that is fully stocked and ready for your summer adventures and road trips. Braxton o...
Hello and welcome to my listing and to the state of the great outdoors, Colorado. My name is Izzy an...
- Estes Park, Estes Park, Colorado
- Chatfield State Park, Littleton, Colorado
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve, Colorado
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
- Mesa Verde National Park, Mesa Verde, Colorado
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Braxton Creek
- Make - Bushwhacker Plus
- Model - 17 BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 24.0 gal
- Length - 17.0 ft
- Height - 8.7 ft
- Gross weight - 2,960.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 600.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 2,360.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 - Pin Round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 24.0 gal
- Length - 17.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
We had an awesome vacation-exploring the mountains in Colorado. The camper provided an excellent means to experience beautiful scenery. Pick up and drop off of the camper was easy. The size of this camper was perfect for 2 adults. Izzy was amazing and very responsive for us as ...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- - No smoking of any kind is allowed inside the trailer. Any indication of smoking will result in a $250 cleaning fee which will be taken out of the security deposit.
- - Due to smell concerns no cleaning or cooking of fish is allowed in the trailer. Plan to cook the fish outside.
- - Only use RV/Marine toilet paper, which will be provided, to flush down the toilet.
- - Off-roading: No Off-roading is allowed with the trailer. The trailer can be taken on country unpaved roads to reach a campsite, but not on any off-roading trails.
- - Cleaning: Please return the camper in the same condition it was received. Any excess cleaning required will result in a $69 fee which will be taken out of the security deposit.
It goes without saying, but I would hate for any of my renters to incur any additional fees. All I ask is that you have the best time using the trailer and returning it - and any add-ons you choose to take - in the same condition they were received. Thank you!
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.