31.0 Cherokee Alpha Wolf 26DBH-L Travel Trailer RV...
This 2019 Forest River Cherokee Alpha Wolf is the perfect camper for your family and is loaded with everything you need for a fun adventure! When you first walk in, you will see a beautiful kitchen to your left with an abundance of countert...
My wife and I are adventure enthusiasts and love spending time in the great outdoors! Along with our...
- Tie Flume Campground, Dayton, Wyoming
- Dead Swede Campground, Dayton, Wyoming
- Tongue River Reservoir State Park, Decker, Montana
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Cherokee Alpha Wolf
- Model - 26DBH-L
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 10
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 49.0 gal
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,600.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,805.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,795.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 49.0 gal
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Bryan was amazing to work with and made the process of using his camper so easy! The camper was clean and looked exactly how pictured online. Bryan was great at communicating back and forth with us as we had questions arise. He was also accommodating of everything we needed and r...
Thank you, Chace! It was a pleasure to meet you guys and to host your stay!
Bryan & Steph provided the best rental experience ever! Great communication and the camp trailer was very clean. It was a great setup for our family of 5. The double bunks fit our teenage children well. Thank you for being a part of making our camping trip happen, our kids lo...
Thank you, Shanna! I'm glad we were able to help you guys out! We look forward to seeing you again!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Gray and black water tanks must be emptied before returning the unit. If this is not completed additional charges will be applied.
- Fuel surcharges may apply for delivery and pick up.
- Propane tank(s) will need to be refilled prior to returning the unit. If this is not completed a fee of $13 per empty tank may be applied to your post-trip fees.
This travel trailer is not currently equipped with a generator!
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.