2022 Highland Ridge RV Open Range 26BH
Welcome to Cozy Campfire Family Friendly RV
We are Adam & Regan Newberry, and welcome to our family and pet friendly memory maker!!!...
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Highland Ridge RV
- Make - Open Range
- Model - 26BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 42.0 gal
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Height - 10.5 ft
- Gross weight - 6,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,750.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,750.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin Round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 42.0 gal
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Dogs are allowed, please don't not let them get up on furniture or beds. No cats, or any other animals allowed.
- No cleaning game in camper.
- No smoking in camper.
- Return RV in the same clean condition to which you rented it. Swept, wiped down and linens taken off beds and placed into a laundry bag that has been provided.
- All tanks must be dumped upon return. If you don't want to dump them we will dump them for you for an additional fee of $75.00.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.