2022 Grand Design Transcend Xplor 297QB
Brand new Rv ready to help you have the best vacation!
Any Questions please Message!
Young Rv Owner Trilingual ready to help with anything you might need and ready to build a new relati...
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Grand Design
- Make - Transcend Xplor
- Model - 297QB
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Length - 36.0 ft
- Gross weight - 8,895.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 7,184.0 lbs
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - ?*
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 36.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Always give u 100 percent effort with great and personal attention to your needs you always come first with Brandon
We are trying different RVs before purchasing. Brandon went above and beyond! He delivered the RV, leveled it and explained how everything worked. RV is brand new. Half the stuff we packed for our weekend was not needed. Brandon included camping chairs, bedding, towels, plates,...
Thanks dawn hope to hear from you soon again!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- This trailer is smoke free, no exceptions. No vaping, drug use, or smoking of any kind. We pride ourselves on offering an exceptionally clean unit. Dogs must be supervised at all times.
- Any damages found on unit will be taken from security deposit. Please let me know what we can assist with to make your stay with us low maintenance, fuss free, and relaxing as possible!
- No puppies or untrained pets to be left unattended. $50 additional flat cleaning fee for dogs. Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended in the trailer at any time.
- If required to be left in the trailer, must be kept in a crate or kennel.
- I also ask that you are transparent and communicate with me through any issues. I will be available to help with any questions about how anything in the camper works.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.