RV There Yet?
RV There Yet has 7 seatbelts and sleeps 8 (4 adults and 4 children comfortably). It has a master bedroom with a queen size bed, a full size bunk over the cab, and a dinette & sofa that each convert into additional sleeping areas.
- Red Top Mountain State Park, Acworth, Georgia
- Pigeon Forge, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Tybee Island Memorial Park, Tybee Island, Georgia
- Year - 2013
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Freedom Elite
- Model - 28 Z
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 29.9 ft
- Height - 10.8 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 6.8 liter 10 Cylinder Ford Triton
- Seatbelts - 7
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Fuel consumption - 9.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 14,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 9,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 5,000.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 29.9 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Really can’t leave a good enough review for Ryan. From the outset, he was kind, helpful and just a joy to rent from. He goes out of his way to be timely in his responses to questions. His RV Is top notch and was perfect for our trip to Vermont and back with my wife and 2 little g...
We had a great time with Ryans RV.
The pick up and return was with no problems.
We enjoyed every minute to explore the South in this comfy RV.
Ryan is a very contentious owner and takes great care of his RV.
His professionalism was greatly appreciated.
Great experience with the RV.
This Rv is very well kept and loaded for fun! Ryan and his family really set the bar high!
The only surprises were good surprises!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Smoking Inside- If we suspect that anyone smoked inside the RV $500 will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Empty the septic tanks before returning. Returning the RV with waste in the black water tank will result in $100 being deducted from your security deposit.
- Remember to fuel up before check-in. Returning the RV with less fuel then when it was checked out will result in $6 deducted from your security deposit for every gallon required to refill.
I am usually very flexible on pick up and return times as long as it is not already rented out and returning on your pickup up day or departing again the same day that you are scheduled to drop it off. If you are interested in delivery, please reach out to me before booking so t...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.