2019 Forest River R-Pod ACO468
Sleeping: Queen bed in the front of the camper. The dinette can convert to a second bed for 1-2 people.
INDOOR KITCHEN: Comes with pots and pans, coffee pot, toaster, dishes, utensils, knifes, plates, bowls, scrub brush, broom, and mop. A...
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - R Pod
- Model - RP-190
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Slides - 1
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Height - 119.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,900.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,051.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 2,785.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - ?*
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply*
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
Enjoyed the rental, pickup and drop off was easy. Andrew was great to work with, I would rent from him again.
Excellent experience. Andrew took the time to go over everything with us and answer all our questions. Highly recommend renting from Andrew.
We had an amazing experience from the listing, pickup, trip and return. We have never rented a camper before and let’s just say this will not be the last time. Looking forward to many memories.
Andrew was great to work with, he went above and beyond to make sure our trip went well. The RV was great and our family had a wonderful time.
EXCELLENT! Had a great experience with Andrew, he reviewed the important items to us as newbies when it comes to trailering. Pick up was a breeze, we were able to get info on the road when we needed it thru the app. Would definitely do this again, using Andrew's service. The only...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- .First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a strict no smoking policy that must be adhered to. If evidence of smoking inside the rental is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to PROPERLY clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return an RV earlier or later than scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate
- You must dump/empty the septic before returning. We do a septic tank flush on return.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply
Prep: This fee includes vehicle prep, operational walk through when needed, disinfectant cleaning of interior up to 30 minutes, propane refill and a starter pack of RV toilet paper & septic chemicals. The unit must return in the condition it was picked up or an extra cleaning...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.