'Ruthie' 2019 Forest River R-Pod ACO468
Affectionately known as 'Ruthie' this rig has so many amenities in such a compact package. It has everything you need to set out on your western mountain vacation. After a long day of outdoor adventures, you'll be able to relax in a very n...
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - R Pod
- Model - RP-190
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Slides - 1
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Height - 119.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,900.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,051.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 2,785.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - ?*
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply*
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
RV was perfect size for the two of us. Very easy to communicate with and adjusted time for pick up and drop off for us.
Following the GPS to find the location was a bit off. I thought it was the storage building entry, but if you pass that you'll find the RV storage.
Everything about the listing, pickup, and drop off was spot on.
Ruthie is a beautiful camper. Our pick up and drop off was easy. The only snag we hit was when we couldn't pick up the camper until 4 p.m. and we had to have it back by 10 a.m. on our return date. I DO NOT BLAME THE RENTERS FOR THIS PROBLEM. The late pick up was due to a mistake ...
We had a great experience! When we picked it up, we received a thorough walk through. It was easy to use for first time campers and had everything we needed. The team communicated regularly. We’ll definitely use them again!
Great experience and excellent communication. All went as it should and we had a great time.
Enjoyed the rental, pickup and drop off was easy. Andrew was great to work with, I would rent from him again.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- .First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a strict no smoking policy that must be adhered to. If evidence of smoking inside the rental is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to PROPERLY clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return an RV earlier or later than scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate
- You must dump/empty the septic before returning. We do a septic tank flush on return.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply
Prep: This fee includes vehicle prep, operational walk through when needed, disinfectant cleaning of interior up to 30 minutes, propane refill and a starter pack of RV toilet paper & septic chemicals. The unit must return in the condition it was picked up or an extra cleaning...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.