2017 Thor Motor Coach Chateau Super C 35...
Our rig is a new to us 36 foot Super C Diesel with everything you need to make for an easy and memorable trip. Our family of 6 started out as RV renters so we know the frustrations found in a lot of rentals. This is a 50 amp rig with TWO ai...
My husband and I have 4 kids and we got started in the RV world by renting through RV Share. We took...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Chateau Super C
- Model - 35SB
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 6
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 36.0 ft
- Height - 13.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 6.7 Liter Turbo Diesel
- Seatbelts - 7
- Fuel type - Diesel
- Fuel capacity - 68 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 19,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 18,300.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,000.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Slide Out
- Bathroom Sink
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Wonderful rental and renters to work with. The renters were very organized and willing to help us at all times. The RV came well stocked and worked great for our family. We had an awesome experience, thank you!
It was like we rented a moving AirBnb! We felt like we didn't have to do anything but start driving. It was great to have things already pre-packed for us and it made it easier for us to pack just our clothes and essential things. Will be renting again!!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Refunds for Early Returns: If you return the motor coach early we do not refund the days you will not use.
- No travel is allowed on any non-paved roadways like logging roads, forest service roads, beaches, etc. Driving on a non-paved road inside a licensed RV park is acceptable.
- You MUST request & get owner approval before allowing a dog in the RV. Owner reserves the right to accept or decline any dog, for any reason. Dogs are not allowed on any upholstered areas.
Rates & Availability
$46.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.