2017 Forest River RV Wildwood X-Lite FSX...
Our cute 'n cozy Forest River Wildwood X-Lite FSX 186RB travel trailer is perfect for a couple people or a small family looking to enjoy the great outdoors together!
Our unit is unique; we take care of delivery and set up for your stay at ...
We are Phillip and Amy, it's nice to e-meet you!
We are native to the Dubuque area, and love campin...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Wildwood X-Lite FSX
- Model - 186RB
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 30.0 gal
- Length - 22.0 ft
- Height - 124.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 250.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,212.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renter is not allowed to move the unit or adjust any camper stabilizing mechani*** at any time. Renter must notify Owners with any preferences, issues or concerns involving camper location & setup.
- Absolutely NO parties or kegs allowed inside the camper unit at ANY time. No more than 4 persons allowed for overnight stays, and no more than 6 persons total in the camper at one time.
- This unit runs on an RV-specific septic system. ONLY bodily waste & RV-specific toilet paper flushed in toilet (i.e. NO diapers, wipes, tampons, etc). Nothing besides soap and fluids down the sinks.
- Outside of the stovetop ranges, absolutely no flames or burning materials allowed in the camper at any time (i.e. candles, camp stoves, charcoal grills, fireworks, etc.).
- Renter is responsible to complete the Checkout Cleaning List supplied to them after booking, including but not limited to: garbage removal, sweeping, wiping countertops/sinks, bedding removal, etc.
Our unit is unique; we take care of delivery and set up for your stay at the campground you've booked, making for a hassle-free experience! We handle all the work for you - you simply show up and make memories together. Once your camping experience is complete, we come and pick up the unit and handle all of the RV "dirty work" for you as well! As such, this unit is only available on a delivery basis and not available for renters to tow with their own vehicles.
Rates & Availability
$10.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.