2012 Coachmen RV Freelander 23CB Ford 35...
Beautiful 2012 Coachman Freelander Class C RV - 2 feet. Sleeps up to 5 people. Pet friendly (Per Pet-$25 up to $50 lbs). Simple to drive- if you have driven a moving truck, this is practically the same. Full service RV inspection conducted ...
- Year - 2012
- Manufacturer - Coachmen RV
- Make - Freelander
- Model - 23CB Ford 350
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Height - 13.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V10
- Seatbelts - 7
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 12,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 10,058.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,441.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Overall fun and great experience! very easy to drive and operate. Thank you!
Excellent value. RV was clean and handled very well.
So friendly and and accommodating. Jadi made our trip super easy. I would highly recommend them to anyone renting an RV in the Seattle area 👍🏼👍🏼
Very professional RV rental service. Video provided that explains all the operations of the RV. Would rent again from this owner.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- EARLY RETURNS: We DO NOT provide a refund for early returns. All drivers must be listed on the contract. A $100 non-driver fee will apply if a non-listed driver was found to have been driving the RV.
- FEES FOR LATE RETURNS: Drop off is at 4pm, unless you have coordinated with me ahead of time for a different drop off time. If you are late returning the RV there is a $50 per hour late fee after 5pm
- CLEANING: The RV must be returned in a similar condition as when we rent it out to you. An additional $400 Cleaning fee will be added if the rental is returned in an extremely dirty condition.
- AWNING: We discourage the use of the awning. This is for your protection because they are a minimum of $3,000 to replace. They can be easily damaged due to weather and are not covered by insurance.
- DAMAGES: Any damages must be reported to us immediately. Replacement of defective parts and receipt must be brought back for reimbursement.
*No Smoking Allowed inside the RV - Smoking (including cigars, pipes, drugs, e-cigarettes, etc) in the unit forfeits your entire security deposit. Please step out of the RV when deciding to smoke.
* LATE FEE - **THE RV DROP OFF TIME IS 4PM**. If you need a later drop off, please...
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.