31.0 Cherokee Grey Wolf 26DBH Travel Trailer RV Re...
This camper is delivery only.
We not deliver or rent to destinations that are Off- Road Parks.
This is a 30' bumper pull with one slide-out for a spacious interior. There are 2 large bunk beds in the rear, a queen bed up front, the couch...
I am the Family Minister at Mt. Olive Baptist Church in Coker, AL. My wife, Kelly, my two kids and ...
- Lake Lurleen State Park, Coker, Alabama
- Oak Mountain State Park, Pelham, Alabama
- Jennings Ferry Park Campground, Akron, Alabama
- Payne Lake Westside Campground, Moundville, Alabama
- Deerlick Creek Campground, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Year - 2015
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Cherokee Grey Wolf
- Model - 26DBH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 9
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,765.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,952.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,750.0 lbs
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual Battery - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Our first time renting an RV. Chris was always prompt to respond to my messages and delivered in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!
Chris was great! Communication was easy and prompt. RV was clean and just as described. Everything was set up prior to our arrival. We would definitely rent this RV again! We really enjoyed ourselves!!
This was a perfect camper for our family, will be renting again from them!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Use of the awning is not covered by insurance. We do not prohibit use of the awning, however, use of the awning is the sole responsibility of the renter.
- Use only Toilet Paper Provided (Scott RV TP), all other types will cause permanent damage to the tank.
- RV Air conditioners work best when the temperature outside the campers is greater than the temperature inside. If temp is cooler outside, open the windows. Let fresh air
- Schedule your delivery time appropriately. Renters must meet owners for the walk thru. There will be a $40 late fee for each hour renter is late. Pickups must be between 1pm -4pm on Sunday.
- By renting, you agree to all rental terms located at ******************************************************************
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.