Hammond's Happy Camper
Fully stocked and ready for your adventure! Hammond's Happy Camper comes with everything you'll need to make your trip, one to remember.
We have taken our time to ensure that you spend more time enjoying your vacation, and less time worryi...
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Prime Time RV
- Make - Avenger
- Model - 26BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 48.0 gal
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Height - 127.0 ft
- Gross weight - 5,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,849.0 lbs
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Rear Vision Camera
- Fire Extinguisher
Hammond’s Happy Camper was a great “home away from home” for us!!
Very organized and helpful. Trailer was in excellent condition.
Ray was quick to respond to any questions I had. He delivered the rv to our location, set it up and picked it up at the end of our vacation. It was a smooth and easy process and I would highly recommend renting from him.
Thank you again for trusting us with your adventure. We look forward to being part of your plans for future trips.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- The following minimums must be met with regards to the campsite: 30 foot site depth 30 amp electrical service Campground and site number must be provided at time of booking.
- Provided toilet paper only in the toilet. No diapers, wipes, paper towels, feminine hygiene products , or things that are not the provided toilet paper. A trash can is provided, should it be needed.
- Once set-up, the camper is to remain in its place. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MOVE. In the event it needs to be moved, you will contact us.
- If something breaks, let up know. we will do our best to get you back up and going. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIX IT ON YOUR OWN.
- If you have to cut your trip short, you must not abandon the camper, or allow others to stay in it in your place. Contact us and we will come pick up the camper. Credit may be given for unused nights.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.