This beautiful home on wheels is ready for family fun! Upgraded plush master mattress and bedding will feel more like a hotel than an RV. Twin bunks with DVD televisions, loft bed, sofa bed, and table conversion ensure there's room for ever...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - ACE
- Model - 30.2
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V10
- Seatbelts - 6
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 15,316.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,000.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
First, let me qualify our comments with "we are rookies"! This was our very first time traveling and staying in an RV. Communication was excellent and prompt. Gabby was responsive and helpful with every question. She was not on time for drop off or pickup, but she compensated fo...
Hi Tiffany! Sorry for the late response 😅 Thanks so much for your review! Hopefully we can meet your expectations better next time! And thanks for understanding my tardiness! Thanks Gabby
Gabby is very nice. Always available for questions.
Hi Wanda. Thanks so much for your review! Thanks Gabby
Great RV, and Gabby was awesome!
Thanks so much Brandi! Glad you and your family had an enjoyable weekend 😊
Highly recommend this RV. It’s super clean, very comfortable and well stocked. Gabby is a pleasure to deal with and helped us so much on our trip. Her communication is the best I’ve ever seen and we had no issues whatsoever. We really enjoyed our trip so much more because of how ...
Thanks for your kind words Steve! You, your brothers and friends were a pleasure! Glad you enjoyed your trip to Talladega Speedway!
The rig was as expected. We had everything we needed to enjoy a long weekend in Nashville.
Thanks so much David. So happy you had a good time!
I truly enjoyed my new adventure renting this RV. It was enough space and relaxing. Everything was as if I was in an apartment and felt like home. Yes, I rent again in the future. This RV is very well kept.
Thanks so much for renting from us! We look forward to renting to you again!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or anything that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a STRICT no smoking policy. If evidence of smoking inside the vehicle is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to properly clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return the RV earlier or later then scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- When you are driving/towing you must empty the black and grey tanks before your return. We do a septic and tank flush on return and that is included in the prep fee.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.