Bulldog Express CGA514
This beautiful home on wheels is ready for family fun! Upgraded plush master mattress and bedding will feel more like a hotel than an RV. Twin bunks with DVD televisions, loft bed, sofa bed, and table conversion ensure there's room for ever...
WHY RENT WITH US?
Phone, e-mail, website, support ticket, and chat support. Private parties can't of...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - ACE
- Model - 30.2
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V10
- Seatbelts - 6
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 15,316.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,000.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Id like to start off by saying Gabby and her husband Joe are LIFESAVERS!!! A group of 7 of us had a different RV booked for a few months and less than 24 hours before we arrived in Atlanta our host cancelled our trip. We were able to quickly book with Gabby. Once I had confirmed ...
Gabby and Joe were great to work with and very friendly and helpful.
Definitely would rent from them again.
Hi Dennis! I am so happy you had a great experience. Please let us know when you are ready to take another vacation!! Thanks Gabby
Gabby did a great job of working with me to place an RV at Bonnaroo Music Festival. She answers questions quickly and was very accessible during the event in case I needed anything. The RV was clean, everything worked as it was supposed to and we had a great time. I highly rec...
Thank you Bryan! 😊 I'm glad you survived the heat and had a good time at Bonnaroo. Looking forward to next year as our fleet grows! Thanks Gabby
This was our first time renting, riding, driving or anything RV, we wanted to try it out because we are thinking about buying one and now we are obsessed!! Our family had such a good time!! We enjoyed the RV so much! Gabby was so friendly, her and her husband were so helpful and ...
Preston you and your family were amazing!! Don't forget when you buy one we can help you make some additional money renting it out! When you are not having fun with it of course! And again thanks for tanking care of it like it was your own!! Gabby and Joe
First, let me qualify our comments with "we are rookies"! This was our very first time traveling and staying in an RV. Communication was excellent and prompt. Gabby was responsive and helpful with every question. She was not on time for drop off or pickup, but she compensated fo...
Hi Tiffany! Sorry for the late response 😅 Thanks so much for your review! Hopefully we can meet your expectations better next time! And thanks for understanding my tardiness! Thanks Gabby
Gabby is very nice. Always available for questions.
Hi Wanda. Thanks so much for your review! Thanks Gabby
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or anything that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a STRICT no smoking policy. If evidence of smoking inside the vehicle is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to properly clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return the RV earlier or later then scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- When you are driving/towing you must empty the black and grey tanks before your return. We do a septic and tank flush on return and that is included in the prep fee.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.