2018 Four Winds 30-D
2018 Four Winds 30-D
- 2018 Four Winds 30-D
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 33 ft.
The 2018 Thor Four Winds 32' double slide bunk house can sleep a family of eight, with a total of six beds. In the rear, there is a Master bedroom with a walk around queen bed surrounded by 2 nightstands and an abundance of cabinets, with a 32" built in TV . In the main living area, you will find a slide out in the sofa area that can be converted to a bed. Across from the sofa is a comfortable dinette that can also be converted to a bed. Over the cab, there is a spacious sleeping area for 2, along with a 40" TV with DVD. Additionally, there is a bunk area for the kids with (2) 12" TVs with built in DVD players and the lower bunk easily converts into a second dinette. This motor home has an air conditioning, Central heat and a full size generator, a generous refrigerator with freezer, a 3 burner gas range & oven, microwave, back up camera and a Ford V-10 gas engine with a towing package of 8,000 pounds. The outside area has an electric awning with built in LED lights, and another 32" TV under the awning.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford Engine 6.8L Triton® V10 with 305HP & 420 lb. ft. Torque
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Shower||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|AM/FM Radio||Rear Vision Camera|
|Slide Out||Seat Belts|
|Fire Extinguisher||Electric Generator|
- $244.00 / nightly
- $1,537.00 / weekly
- $6,222.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Great communication, RV was pristine and exactly as pictured/described. A perfect first RV experience for us!
Great rv experence , Jeff is very helpful and professional, I would highly recommend him as a renter .
This was our first time renting an rv and we couldn’t be happier. This was an experience we will never forget with our grandchildren. Plan on doing it again as soon as possible! Thank you Jeff for sharing your home with us and making us feel at ease. Memories made!