We have stocked our Montana with things that help us relax and maximize our time off. The day we bought the Montana we cleared out and upgraded all of the furniture and we continue to make occasional upgrades.
Since my husband used to be a plumber, the kitchen and bathroom faucets are new, residential quality and the toilet is upgraded china (instead of the usual plastic).
1. Two new leather, swivel, rocking recliners! Soooo comfortable to sink into and put your feet up whether you are sipping coffee or munching on popcorn and watching a movie on the flat screen TV. (Photos coming soon)
2. Brand new entry & kitchen flooring! Photos coming soon - I'm just waiting & the new heat vent covers finally arrived (hopefuly new photos soon).
3. RV Convection Microwave to replace the regular RV microwave. (Photo coming soon.)
4. Keurig 2.0 coffee maker (updated because it makes better tasting coffee than the Keurig it replaced).
5. Beautiful, new bathroom sink & vanity top that harmonizes with the counter top in the kitchen (see new photo). It has the same size sink as before; but because it is mounted underneath, there is more useable counter space.
6. And last but not least, a new, metal shower hose (does not kink) with a new pressure-assist shower head incase the water pressure needs a little help.
This is a 4-season RV!
Our Montana has Keystone's upgraded Artctic Insulation package so along with being cool in the summer and warm in the winter, as long as the heat is on inside the RV, the tanks and pipes don't freeze up like many RVs do in winter. Of course there's a furnace & air conditioner. And, a basic rental comes with everything needed for full hook-ups at a park or resort. No approved RV hookups? No problem. Our generator has an RV-style plug and is available to rent for a flat, daily rate; so, our Montana can also do limited off-grid camping as well.
Relax in the King-size, residential-quality, 11"-thick memory foam bed w/ cool-gel topper. The dining booth makes into a bed that a short adult or two kids can share, a Basset sofa sleeper we had the internal support redone to be more comfortable with it's own cool-gel topper can sleep two more adults. Then if that's not enough sleeping berths, if requested, there's a twin never-flat airbed available for the 7th person.
Easy, Basic Rental Includes:
Pots/pans/cookware/set of plates and bowls/flatware/Keurig coffee maker & mugs/fridge & freezer/small pantry w/ pull-out shelves/microwave/stove/table & 4 chairs/2 recliners/kitchen, bed & bath linens/21' awning/2 flat-screen TVs (one Roku capable, so bring yours)/ DVD & game collections/outdoor camp chairs... and a lot more I'm sure I'm forgetting so please ask.
We deliver, set-up and retrieve the 5th-wheel to your prearranged, 50-amp RV campsite in Western Washington for a small fee. If you have ever pulled that much weight down the road and had somebody cut you off, you will appreciate that we only rent by delivery. We go south as far as the Portland area & northern Oregon Coast (as far as Cannon Beach) is available for an additional fee to cover gas costs for our delivery truck. Please ask about other destination delivery fees.
Our RV is Clean:
While you are expected to maintain the RV, we realize nobody goes on vacation to clean. So, we clean our RV to keep our standard high and to provide a quality experience for you. After each use, the used linens are washed and replaced, mirrors & kitchen are wiped down (please clean kitchen ware as you use them), vacuum, mop, and the bathroom is cleaned & disinfected.