2 Bedroom RV Rental
Search For RV Rentals
Renting a Two Bedroom RV
The RV industry has seen tremendous growth over the last several years. RV traveling is no longer just for retirees and family vacations. Many young people have taken to the mobile life and hit the road. Whether it’s getting back to a simpler way of life, or living a more adventurous one, it’s undeniable that the RV lifestyle has appeal. For those of you who are unsure and want to “try before you buy,” renting an RV is the perfect way to do it.
Why Rent an RV?
Renting an RV is an easy way to test the waters of the motorhome lifestyle. RVshare has RVs of all sizes, from 2 bedroom RV motorhomes to tiny trailers, and everything in between. When you rent an RV:
- You get to choose the one that suits your needs, whether it’s size, location, or something else.
- You can reserve it for as long as you want. Often, you’ll get a discount if you rent for more than a week.
- Some RV owners allow unlimited distance, meaning a cross-country trip is no problem!
- You get to communicate and meet with the owner directly. They’ll be happy to give you a walkthrough to familiarize you with the RV.
- You get to experience the RV lifestyle without having to buy one. Renting is perfect if you’re thinking about full-timing, but don’t want to commit just yet.
- You can save money! Renting an RV is also a wonderful way to vacation without the hassle and expense of booking flights and hotels.
What Type of RV Should I Rent?
No matter your reason for renting, the most important part is choosing the right RV for your family. You’re going to be in close quarters for a while; too little space will start to feel claustrophobic very quickly. When looking for an RV, think about what features your family will appreciate:
- Do you want a top-of-the-line entertainment center and amenities, or will you be spending most of your time outdoors? Newer RVs with all the bells and whistles will cost you more.
- Do you plan on staying in campgrounds, or do you want to “rough it” and try your hand at dry camping? If you want to boondock, make sure the RV is equipped for stays without hookups.
- If you have a truck, you might want to think about renting a towable instead of a motorized RV. You’ll have more space, and it may save you some money.
- If you’re looking for a motorhome, do you prefer gas or diesel? Both have their benefits and drawbacks, which you can learn about in this helpful article from Gone With the Wynns.
- Do you need a lot of space? Two bedroom RV rentals are great for families with kids, or for a group of friends all traveling together. With two separate bedrooms, you all get your own space (and peace and quiet!) at the end of a long day on the road.
Looking to Rent a 2 Bedroom RV?
Two bedroom RVs offer the most space and privacy out of all the RV types. Floor plans will vary, but you’re bound to see some pretty imaginative layouts. For example, this 2011 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37KT has an entertainment center that turns into a second bedroom! If ample space is what you’re looking for, a 2 bedroom RV Class A like the Challenger will come equipped with plenty of slideouts.
Class A’s aren’t the only option for two bedroom RVs. Towable trailers tend to have a lot more room because there’s no cab for driving. Several new models by Riverside have two bedroom floorplans. Whether you’re looking for two masters, or a master and a set of bunk beds, they have it!
Tips for Renting a Two Bedroom RV
Looking for an RV to rent is an exciting process because there’s just so much out there. Each RV will have its own pros and cons, so it might be helpful to make a checklist of what you need. Here are a few tips for renting:
- If you’re looking for a 2 bedroom RV for rent, look for bigger sizes. Most 2 bedroom RVs will be at least 35 feet long, usually more.
- You should get insurance that covers you while you’re renting the RV. Large RVs are more prone to dings and dents, especially if you’ve never driven one before.
- With an RV that large, you may have to do a little extra planning for your trip. Some campgrounds won’t allow rigs larger than 30 feet. Always call ahead to make sure they can accommodate you.
- Driving or towing a large RV is no easy feat, either. They’re both vastly different experiences, each with their own challenges. This article has some helpful tips for towing a large trailer. If you’ve never driven a motorized RV before, there are plenty of online resources to help you get an idea of what it’s like.
Two bedroom RVs are the behemoths of the RV world. They offer the most in the way of space and amenities. If you want to travel in comfort and luxury, a two bedroom RV certainly offers both. Searching for a 2 bedroom RV to rent may take a little extra work, but it’s possible. Most importantly, make sure you’re ready to handle some of the challenges of traveling in a large RV before you set off on your adventure. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us if you’ve rented a two bedroom RV before.
Search For RV Rentals
Why Book Your RV Rental With RVshare
A secure payment system gives you peace of mind.
FREE 24/7 roadside assistance is provided for your entire trip.
5% cash back rewards to use towards your next trip.