2018 Prime Time RV LaCrosse Luxury Lite CGA584
We are so glad you found us. Camping Season for us is year round! We know the best things in life are the people you love, the places you go and the memories you make. I have to admit I find a lot of joy in playing my small part. See Below ...
WHY RENT WITH US?
Phone, e-mail, website, support ticket, and chat support. Private parties can't of...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Prime Time RV
- Make - LaCrosse
- Model - Luxury Lite
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 10
- Total Number of Beds - 6
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 34.0 ft
- Gross weight - 9,800.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 8,500.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 34.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Overall experience was ok couple things on camper we needed didn’t work but they came out and tried to fix it.
Gabby was great to work with! She delivered and picked up her RV on time, responded to all of our messages in a timely manner, the RV was clean and well maintained, and she provided everything we needed or requested of her.
If we ever need an RV for another event, we’ll be reach...
Thanks so much! Looking forward to another great year working together! Thanks Gabby
Gabby was truly wonderful to work with! At the last minute my RV rental became unavailable due to maintenance issues and Gabby jumped right in and found me a great replacement on the busiest weekend of the year in Alabama! Used her before and will definitely use her again.
Thanks so much Connie! We aim to please and we look forward to all future Rv rentals with you guys! Thanks Gabby
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or anything that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a STRICT no smoking policy. If evidence of smoking inside the vehicle is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to properly clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return the RV earlier or later then scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- When you are driving/towing you must empty the black and grey tanks before your return. We do a septic and tank flush on return and that is included in the prep fee.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.