2021 Keystone RV Springdale Mini 1800BH
Brand New 2021 Keystone RV Springdale Mini 1800BH!! This RV has more than enough space for you and your kids! Come take it out for a few nights, a week or even longer! If you don't have the truck to pull it, I will deliver and set it up for...
I am a Chattanooga native, lover of outdoors and all of my weekends are spent at the ball fields.
- Chester Frost Park, Middle Valley, Tennessee
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns and Campground, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Harrison Bay State Park, Harrison, Tennessee
- Camp Margaritaville RV Resort and Lodge - Pigeon Forge, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Keystone RV
- Make - Springdale Mini
- Model - 1800BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 27.0 gal
- Length - 21.5 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 5,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,004.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,396.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 27.0 gal
- Length - 21.5 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.