2021 Dutchmen RV Coleman Lantern LT Series 17B
Renovated 2021 Coleman Lantern LT 17B. Our light and airy camper will feel like your home away from home with all the amenities you need. Inside you will find a queen and two twin bunks with upgraded mattresses, a 2 burner stove, refrigerat...
Hello, we are Tricia and Joe Ramos. We are king time primitive campers who made the switch to a trav...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Coleman Lantern LT Series
- Model - 17B
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Height - 117.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,850.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 864.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 2,986.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
My experience from start to finish was great. The camper was perfect for three of us for a long weekend. Thank you to the owners for providing a great experience.
Tricia was so kind and helpful and the camper was even better than the pictures show. Will definitely rent from them again and suggest to others
Thank you so much for your kind words! We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay in our camper and hope we’ll see you and your son again in the future!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No pets allowed. Additional deep cleaning fee of $150 will be assessed if evidence of pets are found.
- No smoking allowed. Anyone found to have done will forfeit their entire security deposit.
- Camper will be neat and clean prior to pick up/delivery. It is expected that the camper return in the same condition. A $150 cleaning fee will be assessed if the camper is returned/picked up in worse
- Camper must be broom swept, a broom and dustpan are provided for messes. Linens /towels to be bagged for laundering when camper returned. Laundry bag provided.
- Grey water and black water tanks must be emptied at the campground before return to owners. Otherwise a $150 fee will he deducted from security deposit.
Camper is parked on our property and can be hooked up in our driveway
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.