2021 Forest River RV Salem 33TS
Open concept with washer and dryer. Queen master w double closet, 2nd bedroom with 2 bunk beds that have air mattress beds & a queen bed, microwave, large refrigerator, propane stove. The outside kitchen has a refrigerator, grill, sin...
I have owned an RV since 2000. We use them to travel or live in when jobs pull us away from home. We...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Salem
- Model - 33TS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 9
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 3
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 38.8 ft
- Height - 6.7 ft
- Gross weight - 9,750.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,982.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 7,728.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - Tongue
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Pet damages are the renter's responsibility. There is carpet inside -renter will be charged for cleaning & or replacement of carpet if pet urine happens! Blacklight is used to detect issues.
- NO SMOKING-Renter will be charged a $500 fee for fumigation if the smoking happens inside the RV Ever! We have allergies to smoke. This is our personal RV & we have health issues toward smoke.
- We require all outside shoes to be removed. Do not wear outside shoes inside the RV to prevent the spreading of contaminants. Please wash all dishes, remove the trash. Use my cleaning supplies only.
- Pets must be declared and pet cleaning must be paid. Failure to declare pets and pay this fee causes forfeiture of a $500 deposit. The cleaning products supplied are the only products allowed used.
- Premium Insurance must be purchased by the renter to help cover damages if any occur. Especially if you have a pet (s).
*DELIVERY ONLY, THIS RV WILL ONLY BE DELIVERED, RENTER MAY NOT MOVE RV, RENTAL INCLUDES SET UP & TAKE DOWN. WASHER & DRYER ARE AN EXTRA CHARGE PER DAY. RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPANE USED DURING THEIR TIME. ALL QUOTES ARE BASED ON A 1 PERSON RENTAL.
Rates & Availability
$29.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.