Family Friendly 2021 w/bunks and private master BR
-Must have a trailer brake system installed in the vehicle.
-The 2021 240BHXL weighs in at less than 6,000 lbs. for increased tow-ability, without sacrificing any of the comfort! This double-over-double bunkhouse packs a lot of features i...
We are new into the RV world and learning as we go.
- Eldora Speedway, New Weston, Ohio
- Mohican State Park, Loudonville, Ohio
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Salem Cruise Lite
- Model - 240BHXL
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 30.0 gal
- Length - 28.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,200.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,800.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,400.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin Round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 30.0 gal
- Length - 28.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Greg was great with communication, camper was nice and as described.
Greg was very accommodating, courteous, and punctual. The camper was very nice and everything worked great! I would definitely recommend Greg and his camper. Fantastic fun. 😎👍🏻💪🏻
Thank you very much for your kind words. It was my pleasure.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Jacks that are not for leveling the rig. Rig must be leveled prior to letting the jacks down. The jacks installed are stabilizing jacks not leveling jacks.
- No off road driving. The tires and this trailer are not made for back gravel roads and trails.
- We need to know the destination you plan on visiting. If the trailer has been found to have been taken to an entirely different location than disclosed may forfeit your deposit.
- We HIGHLY recommend NOT using the awning during the rental period. The awning is NOT covered by insurance. If you choose to use it and something happens to the awning you will forfeit any deposit.
- Pets? Maybe. Message me and we can talk about it.
Please care for our rig as if it was your own. We love it and hope you will too.
There are additional fees IF the trailer is brought back heavily soiled, propane less than full, or waste tanks needing dumped. $100 - Deep Cleaning Fee $100 - Dump Fee $50 - Propane Fee
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.