2012 Charming Mobile Air B&B
This Charming Camper has been completely remodeled. Fresh and Airy. New paint, window treatments, Bed curtains, tile, paint. Decorated to feel like a cozy home away from home. Air works great for summer camping and the furnace works for tho...
We began camping with our girls when they were young and they loved it so much that they now own the...
- Year - 2012
- Manufacturer - Skyline
- Make - Bobcat
- Model - 163B
- Class - Pop-up Camper
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 6.0 gal
- Length - 17.0 ft
- Height - 100.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,850.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,475.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 2,275.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 6.0 gal
- Length - 17.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Fire Extinguisher
First time renting a camper. We are former camper owners. Still enjoy camping but don't have the time to warrant owning one. Camper was clean, and provided basically everything one would need. Anneliese was very easy to work with and communicate with. My only negative is th...
Thank you for the review it was very nice working with you. I will take your suggestion and include two coffee mugs for the next guests. As far as size I do believe the listing has all the specs of the camper so anyone considering to rent will be able to see this information. Thi...
Worked great for us for a 5 day trip. Owners were very friendly and helpful. Even went out of their way to make sure we could haul it safely.
Thank you for the feedback. We rely on your feedback to continue to improve every guests experience. We will upload a video showing how to use the black sewer pipe on your up tube channel. Thank you again for the comments and review. Dominic and Lisa.
Great. Loved it. Perfect for our usage. Very Thoughtful owners, great to work with and talk to including making you feel at home with the unit and it's equipment and supplies.
We thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing our camper. Lisa and Dominic
Great experience would recommend to anyone .
Thank you for your feedback. Please keep us in mind for any future rental needs.
We were happy and would recommend this rental. Awesome communication, flexible pick up and drop off times which made things very easy for us!!
Thank you very much for the feed back.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Camper will be neat and clean prior to pick up/delivery. It is expected that the camper return in the same condition. A $150 cleaning fee will be assessed if the camper is returned/picked up in worse
- This is a no smoking camper. Anyone found to have done will forfeit their entire security deposit. Pets are not allowed: deep cleaning fee - $100
- Weekday pickup is after 5:30 PM, weekday return is after 5:30PM. Saturday and Sunday pickup is after 10 AM as well as Saturday and Sunday drop off after 10 AM.
- Camper must be broom swept, a broom and small hand vac are provided for messes. Linens /towels to be bagged for laundering when camper returned.
- Grey water and black water tanks must be emptied at the campground before return to owners. Otherwise a $100 fee will he deducted from security deposit.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.