2021 Jay Flight SLX 8 294QBS RV Rental near Mackin...
2021 Jayco JayFlight. This travel trailer can be easily pulled by a 1/2 ton truck. It still has that fresh new smell and is ready for someone to enjoy. It comes stocked with dishes, pans, grilling tools, toilet paper, tools, outdoor chairs,...
I enjoy dirt track racing and traveling to races around the country on the weekends to watch. My fav...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Jayco
- Make - Jay Flight SLX 8
- Model - 294QBS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 7
- Number of Bunk Beds - 4
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 37.0 ft
- Height - 13.0 ft
- Gross weight - 8,250.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,535.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,715.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Prong
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 37.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
The camper was everything we needed and more. It was an exceptionally nice rental and Matt was great to work with from pick-up through return. Will hopefully be renting again next year.
I would definitely rent from Matt P again. It was a clean camper . He was very easy to deal with.
RV trailer was in great shape (new) with many nice amenities. Matt was great to work with and very flexible with pick-up and drop-off times. Highly recommend.
We absolutely loved our first camper experience. Matt is a great guy to work with.
Matt was great to work with. Super helpful and easy to communicate with. The RV was great. Very clean.
Thank you Luke. It was great to meet you and your family! You guys are the ideal renters that I will always enjoy doing business with. You took excellent care of the trailer and had it spotless when I arrived to pick it up. I am happy that you enjoyed the stay and I hope to see y...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No pets/ No smoking inside the camper. Dump all grey and black tanks before returning. If not, there will be an extra fee.
- Do not wear your shoes inside the camper.
- Sweep the floor and pick up every item before you bring the slide out in. If you are not connected to 30 amp electricity you are not allowed to run the air conditioner.
- Clean trailer before bringing back. There is cleaning supplies stocked to sweep and mop the floor, do the dishes, and wipe down all surfaces. There will be an extra cleaning charge if its dirty.
- Bring your own sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and soap. There will not be any provided.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.